Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we were just discussing in my "jeans too big" post - I find that I get these "sausage rolls" on the rear upper thighs of most of my R&R's. They happen no matter what size I buy, and I wondered if this is normal or if it's just on me?? :bigeyes

Here's some pics of a few of my pairs that do the sausage roll...

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
oh those are not sausage rolls at all!! sausage rolls are like... sausages.. :rofl it's basically when it's too small so the fabric dents in while your fat sticks out and it looks like chainlink sausages!

I think the thighs are bit loose on them, that's why you get those scrunched up wrinkles in the back - it's definitely not because they are too tight! you could try getting a tailor to take in the thighs by just a little bit and you'll be good to go!

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
I get those too, usually just one or two little folds, though :eek: I think yours may be because the thighs are a bit loose? I get them no matter what size I put on.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I think you're all right about the thighs being a bit loose. The problem is - the hip and waist is perfect, so to go any smaller than a 25 will cut off all of my breathing abilities :), but to not means I'll always have extra jean in the upper thigh...

Maybe I will see if a seamstress can do anything about the folds...

·
Banned
21,191 Posts
nope, sausage roll means they're too tight, and yours are all a bit big in the thighs! I saw the thread title and thought you were talking about the "banana roll"...a lump right under the ass where it meets the thigh that a lot of, um, curvier girls like myself have...only fixable with lipo :twitch

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
No sausage rolls, just too big on your thighs. I can't believe you have TWO pairs of chromas! You're a 26 too right? If you ever sell, I want first dibs!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep, I've got one pair of Chromas, one pair of Stevies and one pair of Chroma crops. But each of them is a different size and only the 26 crops seem to fit very well! The others are too big... :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So...I wonder does this mean that this sizing is a better fit on me? These are 25's and are absolutely skin-tight...but there are still slight folds and absolutely no room for any alterations...

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
^^ if they're too uncomfortable, you're probably a 25/26.
Although, I remember crowns fitting slightly tighter than the rest of R&Rs :IDK

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can wear them with no discomfort, but the hips are as tight as they can go... :) It's so hard to know, hey? They are allllll so different! :)

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
Agree, I'd say you're between a 25/26.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Definitely. Of the top pics, the first is a 26, second 25, third 27 and fourth 26. I suppose the wise thing is to buy 25's and they will stretch. But even 25's have those folds (the fushia crystal R's, etc...)

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
Same! I was a 25/26 for the past couple years, and within the last 2-3 months I've become a size 26.5 :eek: Too many cookies, I guess (literally)...but no matter what size I put on, I always get the same thing in the backs of the thighs. It may be partly because of the way our bodies are shaped?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Same! I was a 25/26 for the past couple years, and within the last 2-3 months I've become a size 26.5 :eek: Too many cookies, I guess (literally)...but no matter what size I put on, I always get the same thing in the backs of the thighs. It may be partly because of the way our bodies are shaped?
Zeph - it must be the shape of our bodies, b/c I don't notice it on most girls I see walking by me on the street. I haven't consulted a seamstress about it yet, but will give that a shot. However, even just pinching as much fabric as I can in the mirror still doesn't get rid of those folds. Do you find that you have fairly narrow hips and a "good sized" butt? Maybe that combo creates the folds!!! :)

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
I don't see it on most girls either. And I actually have very large hips and a "good sized" butt :ashamed :p I think it may be an upper thigh thing, too.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hahahahah!!! :) :jumping

Yep, must be an "uppa thigh thang"...who knows! :) :woohoo

1 - 20 of 29 Posts