Authentic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a such thing as an R&R "Etheridge" (women's style)

The tag says
CUT# 001602
110113 CA 19371
ETHRIDGE
style code: ETHSK1WJSS
color code: SKBL

The color code checks out as "Skelter Blue"

The material composition seems a bit more shaky:
60%
COTTON
40%
EXPAND

60%
COTON
40%
EXPAND

Whaaa? Richt now I only have the pix as a hotmail attachment and don't know if the link will show.

In any case, before I submit more pix, can Cyn, Stephanie, Mike, Carol, or any other experts tell me if such a thing even exists as an authentic R&R product?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Steph. I had never heard of them. I realize I can't ask anyone to authenticate without offering pix.

I need to reopen my online pix account so I can URL them here.
I have only needed to share pix with family and friends through Facebook so I forgot my Photobucket info... Feel kinda stupid:whistle

As soon as I get it sorted I'll get these from my email uploaded and I also have some wearing recent purchase pix I owe the forum as well.
Thanks

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh... justa dumb question what is the 40% "Expand" ? Is that like Spandex but not a tradename. I don't think I've seen that on a materials tag before.

It made me think it was some form of Chinglish so that I wondered if the tag/jeans were a very clever fake.:smack

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
It's just another type of stretch factor. No where as stretchy as elasterell or spandex. It'd be crazy to have 40% spandex, they'd get baggy so fast.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
I just wanted to make sure it was visible from 30 ft away, that's all :p :rofl

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry Carol et al.

I only read the other thread where Tushkana and Cyn requested I desist from using sized fonts AFTER I had posted here. (The thread had migrated to page 2 so it didn't catch my attention.) I honestly had no idea we weren't supposed to use them -my bad - shouldn't happen again.:ashamed:bowndown

1 - 14 of 14 Posts