Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1)I was wondering about the Diesel Photo Guide,does it actually list all of the Diesel jeans up to date except for the Dirty Thirty?

2)Does anyone know who still sell Diesels from like 10-30 years ago? Or do I have to search high and low for those jeans?

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
No. The Diesel photoguide is not up to date. It is very good reference tool though. The mod has a business to run and a new venture that is taking up a lot of his time besides the free moderating service he provides here.

Your best bet is eBay and discount stores for older washes. The majority of websites only sell the current season or popular washes that sell well.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does anyone know where you can get a complete guide of DIESEL jeans or should I e-mail to the DIESEL website?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Does anyone know where you can get a complete guide of DIESEL jeans or should I e-mail to the DIESEL website?
Good luck with that. Are you trying to purchase them all or something?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
If one day,I become a rich person then heck yeah! I will! What does TTS short for? Secondly,what is wrong with the Heeven cut since I am an amateur when it comes to the cut from DIESEL? Third,what is great about the Matic cut?

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts
To my knowledge the guide I made for AF probably has the most photos compiled. I have seen a few other guides and none of them have as many photos as mine.

Diesel doesn't have a guide any place ... if they did I wouldn't have wasted my time making the one I did. They used to have all the old sites up but they deleted them all. Even then all of the cuts/washes were not on the sites.

Yes the guide does need to be updated. Fortunately for me, my business has been doing extremely well for the last 2 years. Unfortunately that leaves me with little to no free time ... and when I do have free time I try to spend it away from my place since I am here working 14+ hours each day. I do hope that at some point I can update it. I have a ton of photos and more info to add - either when I can find the time or find someone who can actually help to fix the guide up.

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
If one day,I become a rich person then heck yeah! I will! What does TTS short for? Secondly,what is wrong with the Heeven cut since I am an amateur when it comes to the cut from DIESEL? Third,what is great about the Matic cut?
The Heeven cut is just not very attractive for the majority of men. Most Diesel are very complimentary to your ass, but Heevan fail at this miserably with the longish boxiness of the seat and the the narrow leg opening. Basically, if you are skinny with no ass, these jeans will make you look skinny with no ass... great.

The opposite is true for the matic cut. The pocket placement is great for women with or without a great ass. It works the junk right and it is a hot tapered look for women who are skinny, fit or just slightly chunky.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I forgot,but is your business revolves around you selling designer jeans to other people? I don't know if you want my help or not,but is there I can work for your business since I don't have a job right now so I am willing to have something to do for a few hours a day!

Another question is that I was wondering why do some authentic DIESEL sellers sell some DIESELs for $80 bucks,how do they profit or is it they buy the jeans at a wholesale price?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts