Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the likelihood of getting fake R and R from Neiman Marcus online? I got some "Dorados" recently and some of the features seem off from the pair in the guide. The tags are good (font, watermark on the authentic tag, but wash seems off.

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
rare but shit happens. i got a pair of fakes from saks.com before. post up some pics

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
i called CS and told them that not only did they send me the wrong style they sent me fakes. i called as soon as i opened the box. all i did was reseal it and they sent UPS back out to pick it up the next day

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
i was a little peeved that they didn't do anything to make up for the fact that they sent me fakes and then couldn't even locate another pair of what i had originally ordered

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
i was a little peeved that they didn't do anything to make up for the fact that they sent me fakes and then couldn't even locate another pair of what i had originally ordered
I would be livid! I mean it is one thing to see a fake pair pop up at Marshall's or TJ Maxx but at Saks! :shake

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
oh i've seen fakes are nordstrom as well. i brought them to the SA and told them exactly why they were fake and the SA was like "oh my god" well low and behold next time i went back the SA had put them right back on the rack

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hope so. Payed retail through neimanmarcus.com Haven't seen a real pair for sale anywhere else

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
i don't understand why you thought those were fake, they're spot on

·
Registered
676 Posts
These are so real and beautiful!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts