Authentic Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm pretty new here and I usually wear True Religion. I would like to give William Rast a try but know NOTHING about them! I've never even tried them on, I just like the way they look. Question: Is $104.93 shipped a good price for a Stella Bootcut in "medium wash" or a Belle Flare Jean? Also, how do the sizes run? I'm about a 30/31 in TR ...and a 10 in Levi's:hide

TIA! :D

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
Welcome to AF! :Welcome

Anywhere around $100 is a fair price, but if you scour ebay you can find deals for less then that.

Many William Rast jeans run one full size big compared to brands like Seven for All Mankind, Rock & Republic, or Citizens of Humanity. I wear a 29 in SFAM and COH and usually always wear a 28 in WR. Sometimes even a 27.

For me, True Religion runs bigger then Seven for All Mankind as well but that may just be my body shape. I am able to wear most all my TR in a 28. It's not that way for everyone though. So depending on your body shape, you may be able to wear WR in the same size as your TR size or one size below your TR size.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'm a 30/31 in TR and I tend to buy WR in 30 and I like how they fit. I only have one WR in a 29, but most of the time, 30 is perfect for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts