Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just won a pair of VB London Foam crowns that have a rip. I will be getting it fixed (similar to what people here have done) and I don't mind that look at all. My question is, if in the future, will it effect the resale price of the jeans? Im not silly enough to think i can even ask close to what average EUC crowns would go for, but can I expect any type of resale value with a rip?

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
where's the rip?

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Any area where its most compromised is the scariest (butt, knees, hip, thighs) and can lower prices imo.

If the rip was like in the area of hems, below the knees etc where pressure is not placed with movement then its totally OK imo.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
I eventually had to sell my rehabbed crowns because I lost some weight and I got about $65 for them still. I put a ton of pictures of the rip (in the crotch/back thigh area) and the repair in the listing and the buyer was completely stoked over her purchase still.

They're ripped and repaired so you can't get top dollar for them. I was prepared to let mine go for whatever and was pleasantly surprised to see them go up as high as they did. So there's still some hope for getting some money back :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts