Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey AuthenticForum! I have a few pairs of jeans i am looking to sell. Some are new and some have been lightly worn but are in awesome condition.

First up i have a pair of Thanaz 8I6 in a 31x31. These are a light blue stretch denim with fine mud/paint spatters across the front and back. They are a slim-skinny fit. They have been worn twice and washed once. They have been professionally altered with the original hem re-attached. All distressing or "stains" are intentional by the manufacturer.

Price: $80 Shipped US, $100 Shipped Canada OBO

Fabric Content: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastine

Measurements:

Waist W/ Dip: 17"
Waist W/O Dip: 17.5"
Rise: 10"
Leg Opening: 7.25"
Inseam 31"

Next up is a pair of Diesel Darron 8K2 sz 31x32. They are a slim leg jean and have some light distressing (some backed with orange patches) and whiskering throughout. They have been worn 3 times and washed twice. They are part of the blue eyecon collection for 2010. They retailed for $250.

Price: $50 US, $70 Canada OBO

Fabric Content: 100% Cotton

Measurements:

Waist W/ Dip: 16.5"
Waist W/O Dip: 17"
Rise: 10.5"
Leg Opening: 7"
Inseam 32"

Next up is a pair of Rock and Republics (I believe the fit is Rex and i am unsure of the wash name). I think these are samples due to the tags. They are brand new and the size is a 32. They are a light blue stretch denim with grey overtones with light distressing (all of which is intentional by the manufacturer).

Price: $80 Shipped US, $100 Canada OBO

Fabric Content: Unknown

Measurements:

Waist W/ Dip: 16"
Waist W/O Dip: 17"
Rise: 9.5"
Leg Opening: 7"
Inseam 33"

Next up is a pair of Rock and Republic Colburgs sz 32. I believe these are samples as well. They are a light grey strecth denim with rivets on the back pockets. They were professionally hemmed to a 32" inseam with the original hem re-attached. They are a slim fit. They have never been worn, only tried on.

Measurements:

Waist W/ Dip: 15.75"
Waist W/O Dip: 16.5"
Rise: 9"
Leg Opening: 7.75"
Inseam 32"

Last up is a pair of Rock and Republic Colburgs sz 32. Again i believe the are samples due to the tags. They are a medium blue stretch denim with gold stitching on the back pockets. They are brand new and have only been tried on. They have been proffesionally hemmed to a 32'' inseam with the original hem re-attached. They are a slim fit

Meaurements:

Waist W/ Dip: 15.5"
Waist W/O Dip: 16.5"
Rise: 9.5"
Leg Opening: 7.5"
Inseam 32"

Thanks for looking!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts