Authentic Jeans Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
It's ok Vis. I guess I am a dunce too since my original response to the topic starter was about sunglasses as well. At least I didn't get called out like you. Haha.:)

·
Registered
10,267 Posts
I have DKNY glasses and I really like them. I didn't pay a ton for them. i recommend going to Lenscrafters (if you have them where you live) because you can get glasses and return them within 30 days for different ones. It is nice because you never really know how you are going to like glasses until you wear them fro a while. They have a lot of designer glasses at a reasonable price.
They do have a nice return policy and they're quick with putting lenses in the frames if they have the lenses in stock; however, their frames are kind of $$- nearly retail if not retail. I spent $500+ for new frames and lenses there last week, and that was with a discount.

I recommend going there, trying on some frames to figure out what you like... then buy 'em online... I'm a little irritated because I found the same frames I just bought from Lenscrafters for $100 cheaper on the web.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I bought Gucci frames + transition lenses but only b/c my company's health benefits covers it, but yeah, you really need to try them on to determine what you like!

My bf has Oakley frames and it's really lightweight and comfortable, provided that's what you're looking for.

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
Vis, looks like u need glasses too :D
I got an eye exam earlier this year and the doc told me that I am starting to develop a tiny bit of astigmatism in both eyes. She left the choice up to me whether I wanted glasses. I decided against it. Maybe I need to go in and get my eyes rechecked. The doc told me my vision could just worsen overnight. I really don't want glasses. Lasik won't work on my type of vision loss. :roll :shake

·
Registered
212 Posts
I got an eye exam earlier this year and the doc told me that I am starting to develop a tiny bit of astigmatism in both eyes. She left the choice up to me whether I wanted glasses. I decided against it. Maybe I need to go in and get my eyes rechecked. The doc told me my vision could just worsen overnight. I really don't want glasses. Lasik won't work on my type of vision loss. :roll :shake
That pic i posted were my Bevel Glasses. I love them. They have many great frames.

Also, if you doctor is giving you a choice i would say don't do it. If you can see and operate without glasses then don't get them. If you do get them, the difference will be minimal, and it will make your eyesite worst.

The doc may be just trying to sell you some glasses.

·
15,886 Posts
That pic i posted were my Bevel Glasses. I love them. They have many great frames.

Also, if you doctor is giving you a choice i would say don't do it. If you can see and operate without glasses then don't get them. If you do get them, the difference will be minimal, and it will make your eyesite worst.

The doc may be just trying to sell you some glasses.
I agree! Stay the hell away from glasses if you don't desperately need them. Now I can't even function without my glasses or contacts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I Have JOHN JACOBS Eye Glasses. I Did Not Pay Too Much Amount For This. You Should Try This One (Value For Money)..

21 - 31 of 31 Posts