Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased for the first time on Ebay a pair of Diesel Viker's. I just got home and they were in the mail. The one thing I noticed that is different from my other Diesels is that on the 2nd tag, after the Indian head, It doesn't list

"Diesel Service Spa" and the accompanying "Mod" "Art" "Lotto" Data" or "Lab" information. It is listed however on the back side of the same tag. The info is as follows: Viker L 32, Wash 8II, 7/20/07,Lab 330. I can barely see the Lotto #(this is all I can see 089/0198) because all of the info is at bottom of tag were it connects to the stitching.

The 3 tags after the Indian Head have blue dye all over them. The writing is legible though.

I'll send pics later when I get access to camera.

Any help suggestions would be appreciated.

I found this* in a post on this forum back in Aug stating they were real.Th only reason I'm mentioning this is because it's the same seller who I purchased mine from.

Diesel Viker Mens Jeans 34-33 Brand New NWT - eBay (item 220265432519 end time Aug-11-08 17:59:40 PDT)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THoard,

You da Man or Woman? thanks for the input. I scored them for $61 plus shipping. I like the dark blue wash. Any idea on why info is on back of tag? or does it realy matter?

Thanks,

Virgil

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FYI, I went through the whole Authenticity check listed on the sticky at beginning of forum. I just wanted to double check. No need for me to send Pic's then?

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts
I am a guy.

You can post photos if you would like. If you purchased them from that seller they are real .. unless they sent a fake pair of jeans which I highly doubt.

Tags can vary from pair to pair and the way they are arranged doesn't really have any bearing on authenticity. On rare occasions tags have even been missing the microstitch because it fell out. Looking at the jeans over all is really the best way to determine auth.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much, I didn't mean anything by the man or woman comment just trying to be PC. I'm psyched i might have to purchase another pair.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts