Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I ran a search and some of you suggest they stretch out a ton. Enough to size down? Cause I'm a tts 25 and my barcelona Kates are 25 and perfect. The measurements on the 24 kates I'm looking at look like they won't fit me. So for those of you who have them, did you end up sizing down or staying TTS? Were they tight at first and then stretched out? Whats the consensus? Also I didn't see any pics in my search, does anyone have any? (I know it's a lots to ask:eek:). I would love to see them!
Thanks in advance:)

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
size down at least one - definitely - they run big and stretch :D

btw if it helps, my barcelonas are tts too and fit perfect :)

edit: pics :magwink this is my tts 27 they start out snug, not tight but comfy and they stretch like crazy and fall off :rofl next ones i get will be a 25 and then these are going in the sell pile :p

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, I'll go with the 24 then:) And thankyou so much for the pictures! The wash looks really pretty in your pics:love

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
I had Prague Kates, they really stretched out after a few hours wear so I had to sell them & replace with smaller size! Would def agree to size down :)

·
Registered
416 Posts
;hysterics Have to agree... Mine started out fitting fine, but toward the end of the day, I was having to tug them up my hips.

How many of you out there remember Matt Farley's character "Ol' Matt" who lived "down by the river"?? Remember the way he'd tug one belt loop up and then the other? Yeah, I felt like that! :rofl There is no discreet way to conceal the plumber's tug.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts