Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BOOOOO there was a huge wind storm in the lower mainland/fraser valley/&island in BC and power is out everywhere... including my house!!!! A tree apparently fell down because of the storm in to a house and brought down the power lines with it (poor neighbors, no worries everyone was ok). I've been without power for almost 9 hours and since it gets soooo dark early (which i also hate) trying to study in pitch dark is NO FUN :( BC Hydro says some areas may not get power back for 48 hours... (nooooo!). Needless to say, I left the house and am going towards the light... where the power is at!!! At the bfs now.

Alright, thanks for listening.

End Rant.

· Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dayam, that sucks! I hope you get your power back soon and that the power outage did not interfere with your enjoyment of tonight's episode of HIMYM!
omg i totally forgot about that!!!!!!!!!! I keep thinking it's Sunday - thanks for the reminder!

P.S. at the bf's so i definitely will be watching it...

Seriously, how did ppl live like this? No power. That's pure insanity. Thank god we don't have to deal with that stuff anymore. YAY TECHNOLOGY!

· Registered
5,192 Posts
omg i totally forgot about that!!!!!!!!!! I keep thinking it's Sunday - thanks for the reminder!

P.S. at the bf's so i definitely will be watching it...

Seriously, how did ppl live like this? No power. That's pure insanity. Thank god we don't have to deal with that stuff anymore. YAY TECHNOLOGY!
Oh crap ... that's right, it hasn't even come on over there yet! Well ... enjoy! :D

· Registered
330 Posts
Aww, don't hate life :love

We lose power here if ut thunders in Hawaii (and we're in the eastern US)

We just light candles, grill up some food, play some cards :D

I had no power for 9 days -- in Florida -- in AUGUST :eyebug

Talk about hatin' life :rofl

· Registered
2,476 Posts
Wow. I'm just watching all about it on the news right now. I spent the day downtown and in North Vancouver and oddly wasn't affected by it. Did you happen to see on TV how that tree went through that family's house??? :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.