Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I don't own a single pair of paige.. and I've been meaning to get a pair for quite some time now... but every time I set out to get myself a pair.. other things catch my eyes (like R&R's.. :D).. but now I'm really determined to get a pair and I need help on sizing! I'm usually a 27/28 in R&R and I remember the last time I tried on a pair of paiges in size 28.. they were some medium blue wash in benedict canyon and they were SO small, I couldn't even button them without having a 2 inch muffin top spilling over... :jumping do most paiges run small compared to other brands? or did I just try on a wash that ran really small..

I'm watching these.. real? and they are laurel canyon but I don't know what wash and wondering how these run compared to most brands?

TIA everyone!! :headspin

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
I don't know washes very well so I can't help you there, but I do know that most Paiges, especially Laurel Canyon, run small because the rise is so low (usually about 6.5"). Generally I'm a small 25/large 24 in most other brands and I wear a 25 in Paige usually unless they're an older pair which I usually wear a 26 in. There are size variations among the washes though. Hopefully someone who knows more will reply soon. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
i'm a small 26 in sfam/coh/tr and wear a 26/27 in paige depending on wash/cut. Not all paiges are low rise, but LC is lower than others. HH is a higher rise. for midnight rocker and barcelona, i can wear my tts (26), but for tuscan and midnite shadow, I wear a 27. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
Most size up in Paige. Rise will vary dependent upon the size. For instance, in size 30 the Laurel Canyon rise is 8" and Benedict Canyon is 8.5".

For myself:

Paige -- 30 (sometimes 29)
TR -- 29 in stretch and sometimes 30 in rigid
R&R -- 29 (except Jaguar Silver Strutter I wear a 28 -- although I possibly could have went with a 27)
SFAM -- 29/30
WR -- 28

·
Registered
325 Posts
"I'm watching these.. real? and they are laurel canyon but I don't know what wash and wondering how these run compared to most brands?"

These look real to me and the wash looks like Dark Destruction, but I am no expert. For me, I'm usually a small/medium size 25, but with Paige I remembering them fitting like a glove. So, I would say that they are about 1/2 size small. I hope this helps a little.

·
Registered
751 Posts
You should be good with a 29 but I would ask the seller for the wash code (starts with WA or WC located on the inside white tag) & measurements just to be sure.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^ the auction ends in 14 min! so I won't be able to ask for the wash code, I should have done that before.. :smack :p

thanks so much everyone!! you've all been very helpful! :hug I'll definitely be going with a 29. thanks again :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts