Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the last 6 months or so... Pomegranite has been my obsession.

It all started last Christmas when I bought a few bottles of the Very Festive Pomegranite Lotions/Shower Gels for my sisters at Bath & Body Works. I loved it and so I got some for myself also :love

At first I was satisfied with the shower gel and lotion... but I knew it had become an obsession when I replaced my long time, deeply loved shampoo with some Burt's Bees Pomegranite Shampoo & Conditioner :ashamed

It doesn't work for me as well as my old favorite, but such is life -- it smells awesome!

Then, my mom comes a long and gives me a Yankee Candle *Pomegranite Cider* and I have since located some Pomegranite Tarts too.

I can't get enough. I love all these Pomegranite scented goodies!!!

I'm still involved with VS Love Spell too though :ashamed

·
Registered
8,526 Posts
Vanilla. I have a scent diffuser lamp with vanilla, vanilla lip gloss and vanilla body spray...I don't use scented soaps or shampoos though they make me break out...i know, i'm special

my newest fave though...i got some soap that is made in Savannah, GA with honey and blackberry! It smells edible and is totally winning me over.

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
In the fall, I like the candles that smell like Baked Goods--like banana bread, gingerbread, etc.

For Christmas, its the TREE candle from Bath and Body. It smells wonderful and really adds something to the holiday season!

The rest of the year, its Clean Linen all the way!

·
Registered
10,459 Posts
Mostly vanilla - but a good whiff of gasoline on occasion is quite lovely as well! :D

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
the coconut lime verbena line from bbw is my all time fav. there is just something about the smell...
the gap grass smell was an obsession for me for a bit as well.
In the fall, I like the candles that smell like Baked Goods--like banana bread, gingerbread, etc.

For Christmas, its the TREE candle from Bath and Body. It smells wonderful and really adds something to the holiday season!

i love the Harvest yankee candle- my absolute favorite. the christmas tree one is great too, since we only have a little fake one for our condo!

i've always liked the smell of honeysuckle.
honeysuckle is so nice. i have tons of those plants at my moms.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Ya know -- I read somewhere (and so, it MUST be true) that men love the foodie kind of scents -- the gingerbreads and baked cookies, etc... I have no idea why.

I also like the clean linen scents -- more or less for "house smells". I like to keep those fresh smells going in the livingroom & bedroom, but my office -- pomegranite.

And... I used to be addicted to the smell of gasoline too :ashamed

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Also vanilla. And vanilla mint. Oh yum.

I use vanilla mint toothpaste, Chapstick, and Listerine.

I wear vanilla cologne everyday (Givenchy Pi).

I drink a venti vanilla (no foam) latte everyday.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I MUST have a Christmas Wreath Yankee Candle during christmas time, it just doesn't seem right without that smell.

Other times of the year, we use turkey leg and twinkie plug-ins for Shelley.

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
I love the way it smell after a good downpour. I love the smell of good cup of coffee. I love the lavender lotion my wife puts on everyday. :D

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I TOTALLY agree w/lawgal that the TREE scent frm BBW is an obsession of mine during Xmas. Heck, I've even lit the scent in the middle of summer when I wanna bring Xmas back. :D I absolutely love it and stock up every yr.

For all of u who wrote something vanilla scented...I learned the hard way I can't keep vanilla candles or diffusers. That just makes me hungry, and I snack too much! :devil

·
Registered
508 Posts
LOVE anything vanilla, also pumpkin pie scent around the holidays.

Currently I've been on a Lychee kick though...... Fresh Sugar Lychee scent is awesome :)

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Clean Linen or any blue candle from Yankee. They usually have an ocean or water or storm name and they are everywhere in my house.

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
Eucalyptus! I love Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy line....I even use the shampoo & conditioner. It smells so clean.

I also like lavendar & fresh comfort scented Yankee Candles.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
I am obsessed with anything and everything lavender

While we've been here in TX though, I have had an obsession with coconut smell (probably b/c of the beach)

For fall at home, I love macatonish candle by Yankee Candle. And for the winter I love the evergreen candles. And then lavender or fresh laundry (but my fresh laundry usually smells like lavender too :rofl)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts