Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
okay so i just bought these two pairs from treasurehoard on ebay and here are the descriptions of the jeans. I want to get inputs because to me, they are fake, but seller told me they are real.

1st one is said to be : 32 rock republic colburg with impact zone wash. When i received it there were no tags or label inside the jeans stating the size and or the syle of the jeans and there were also no prints on the pockets... a stamp of irregular was also stamped. here are pics of the first one.

ROCK & REPUBLIC Colburg Impact Zone Jeans 32/33 NWOT - eBay (item 110462400949 end time Dec-02-09 16:08:36 PST)

Now the second one was said to be : 32 rock republic colburg with veto wash. when i compared it to the one on niemanmarcus with the same style and wash, they are totally different. this one also is missing the authentic tag beneath the style tag. the rivet on the back pockets should be feature for this style, but its not on the pockets..the rip on the jeans look very poor quality.. The irregular stamp was also stamped on the pocket.

ROCK & REPUBLIC Colburg Veto Jeans 32/35 NWT - eBay (item 110462425203 end time Dec-02-09 17:42:04 PST)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Treasurehoard is a member and a mod here.
Thoose are as real as they get :thumbsup

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
okay so i just bought these two pairs from treasurehoard on ebay and here are the descriptions of the jeans. I want to get inputs because to me, they are fake, but seller told me they are real.

1st one is said to be : 32 rock republic colburg with impact zone wash. When i received it there were no tags or label inside the jeans stating the size and or the syle of the jeans and there were also no prints on the pockets... a stamp of irregular was also stamped. here are pics of the first one.

ROCK & REPUBLIC Colburg Impact Zone Jeans 32/33 NWOT - eBay (item 110462400949 end time Dec-02-09 16:08:36 PST)

Now the second one was said to be : 32 rock republic colburg with veto wash. when i compared it to the one on niemanmarcus with the same style and wash, they are totally different. this one also is missing the authentic tag beneath the style tag. the rivet on the back pockets should be feature for this style, but its not on the pockets..the rip on the jeans look very poor quality.. The irregular stamp was also stamped on the pocket.

ROCK & REPUBLIC Colburg Veto Jeans 32/35 NWT - eBay (item 110462425203 end time Dec-02-09 17:42:04 PST)
The pairs you got are samples, hence the irregular stamps, lack of tags, or print on the pockets. R&R is not known for its consistency, you might have pairs of the same wash with different rivets etc. These are not good indicators of authenticity (except tags but in your case they're samples)

Anywhoos, the jeans are real.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
treasurehoard is a very respected member here because of his knowledge about jeans and he is the moderator of the diesel section. He only sells authentics! those are definitely real and samples like others have mentioned. At the R&R sample sale, they stamp all their jeans with the "Irregular" stamp to prevent returns. Don't worry, you definitely did not purchase any fakes and welcome to AF! :)

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts
Unfortunately buyer still does not believe the jeans are authentic.

That is just the way it goes on eBay though. Everyone is an expert because they own 1 pair of jeans ...:p and all of the sellers sell fakes because 90% of the sellers do ... :p

Thanks everyone. :D Appreciate the help and vouching for my reputation as a seller who only sells authentic designer items. :love

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
Those are clearly real. And with 99% certainty purchased at R&R's own sample sale, as treasurehoard goes to pretty much all of them. So if you're suggesting that R&R sells fakes of their own product, I think you may need your head examined.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What do you guys think, if you are buying something, shouldn't you be inform about the products clearly and see it explain clearly on the post like "these are irregulars and does not have labels, but they are real." IF the jSeller explain this clearly in his post, This would clearly help my bidding situation and i would go on this website to start this mess to begin with. And for Treasurehoard reference, I own 3 other pairs of Rocks from Nordstrom and Metro Park NOT 1. AND PLEASE GIVE ME BACK A FULL REFUND since you didnt describe your item clearly on the post.

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts
I already told you to send the item back for a refund. I don't care how many pairs of R&R you own. It doesn't have any bearing on your being able to authenticate and accuse legit sellers who sell AUTHENTIC products of selling fakes. Now send the jeans back.

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
Yeah, why is this even an issue? Treasurehoard offers returns on every item, for any reason. You don't need to go slinging around baseless accusations based on things you obviously have no expertise in

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts
Yeah, why is this even an issue? Treasurehoard offers returns on every item, for any reason. You don't need to go slinging around baseless accusations based on things you obviously have no expertise in
no doubt.

Just send the jeans back for a refund and quit trying to debate the authenticity of the jeans. They are obviously authentic and you are wasting your valuable time trying to prove otherwise. I hope you have better things to do on a weekend morning ... I know I do.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
then give me a full refund since you didnt stated that these were samples and are irregulars. I dont see why a power seller cant do that. especially getting 2 negative feedback, its not even worth it.

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts
Honestly my time is more valuable then arguing over $10 and you have wasted more then enough of it. Send back the AUTHENTIC jeans for a full refund. I am not paying for your return shipping though.

eBay ID same as forum ID... just in case anyone was wondering.

·
Registered
18,593 Posts
^ thank you. Adding to my blocked bidder list.

These accusations are ridiculous. You're lucky treasurehoard is has a generous return policy as most sellers do not. Seller does not need to pay your return shipping because you're wrongly accusing him of selling fake jeans, when clearly they are not.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
wow.. what a douche. Just because it is stamped "irregular" does not mean they're irregular! They sell all their leftover stock of jeans at the sample sale so even if they're not irregular they stamp it irregular to prevent returns! People like you should NOT be buying from ebay if you're going to be so damn picky - that is your own fault. If you are expecting PERFECT PRISTINE jeans with retail tags attached - then go buy from a retail store. Don't try to save money and then get mad b/c you saved money but didn't get your retail tags attached to the pairs. :roll

1 - 20 of 87 Posts