Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for 2 pairs that I tried on a while ago at a local boutique.

1st pair:

It was an Ingrid in a dark wash. Style: 002 131. Cut 4784. Rn 109670. It had yellowish goldish stitching. There was a single stiched H on each of the pockets, I don't know how else to describe it!

2nd pair:

Looked just like these:

eBay.ca: NWT! Citizens of Humanity Crochet "h" Bootcut Jeans 32 (item 120174770616 end time 28-Oct-07 18:40:11 EDT)

BUT instead of the crocet H, it was a horizontal line across each of the pockets. The legs had large cuffs instead of the normal jean legs. When I asked the girl if they were Ingrids/Kelly's, she simply said they were "cape Cod."

Please help me if you can! I would really really apprecate it. I didn't want to buy them at the store because they were 250 each and I am sure I can find them for less if I can identify them. Thanks again!

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
The second pair is Cape Cod Wide Leg... I'll do some digging on the first pair. When did you try these?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two days ago... and I went back and they were gone!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The second pair is Cape Cod Wide Leg... I'll do some digging on the first pair. When did you try these?
Ohhh you are right! Ding Ding! I just googled them and they ARE a Cape Cod wide leg! :) +1 point!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I swear I ran a search for the style number on that page :eyebug but thanks for the help! I loooooooove them!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts