Authentic Jeans Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
jaimek44 said:
im a large d and mine were large in highschool, but no where close to the size they are now. I wish they were smaller. My clothes dont fit and they are heavy to carry around! im not going to say anything rude cause I know people around here want to get it done but I say stick to smaller boobs, they look so much better in clothes and make you look skinnier too!:sadwave
I'm with you. I had a reduction when I was 17. I was a DD and I went down to a C. That was 13 years ago and I'm still a C. Of course, when my weight fluctuates, so do my boobs, but not a whole cup size or anything. Getting a reduction was the best thing I ever did. For those people who didn't know I was going to get it done, they kept asking me if I lost weight. I would rather be a B though. I just prefer smaller to bigger....but to each his own. I could definately go for a lift now that I'm done having kids.

·
Premium Member
10,278 Posts
Blue Eyes said:
I'm with you. I had a reduction when I was 17. I was a DD and I went down to a C. That was 13 years ago and I'm still a C. Of course, when my weight fluctuates, so do my boobs, but not a whole cup size or anything. Getting a reduction was the best thing I ever did. For those people who didn't know I was going to get it done, they kept asking me if I lost weight. I would rather be a B though. I just prefer smaller to bigger....but to each his own. I could definately go for a lift now that I'm done having kids.
I had a reduction too and a lift. I would advise everyone who had silicone implants to get them taken out and replaced with saline or whatever they are using these days. My friend almost died from silicone poisoning. Also if you ever take the breast implants out make sure you get the reduction and lift or your boobs will look terrible.
Blue Eyes btw .... how bad are your scars? I had mine done in DEC of 2000 and my scars are still pretty bad. I want reconstructive surgury but i don't know if i want to go through it again.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts