Authentic Jeans Forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
themeanjulibean said:
I've heard that guys prefer "real" boobs, but I honestly have a hard time believing that (most) guys could even tell the difference, and if they do I doubt they'd really care.

We do, and we can.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks everyone. I have heard that $4000 is the average. I am thinking of having this done around Oct-Nov. I will be out of work then and will have time to recover. My husband says he rather save the money :( I'll keep ya posted on what I decide.

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
Lovely I think you should, I will also jump the wagon in January:magwink

I am a normally good size, so I will go for a lift instead of enlarging, I will also want it done(inserted) behind the pec muscles.
Several nurses that were my co workers had it done, and they look great, and had it done on a friday, back to work on Monday, and said the only pain was when they would lift there arms over there head or had to crush pills(hahah), but by Tuesday it was fantastic.....everyone is different....
But I am all for it, my mother as well had it done, (lift) and its going on 15 years....she looks great:D

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
when I was living in NY I called around and the prices I was hearing was around 6-7,000. Here in PA it's about 4,000.

·
Denim Goddess
5,564 Posts
yeah, i also think if it's super expensive in your area, go for a short drive to a place with a lower cost of living with just as good docs

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Tara said:
when I was living in NY I called around and the prices I was hearing was around 6-7,000. Here in PA it's about 4,000.
Tara if you hear of any good dr's in your area can you give me their names. I may be going to Penn. if it's cheaper.

·
Registered
9,935 Posts
erika said:
hehe i wish i were a B!
I would just like to be a full A! I think if I were any bigger I might look funny because I'm pretty small, but my band size in a B would probably look fine, and then I could wear v-neck and cute camisoles and not have to worry about making sure I can wear a bra with it and that there's not any loose fabric and stuff! But I just don't know if plastic surgery is for me, but to each her own! :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
Mikayla, you got it good though about being able to fit in those sleek styles where too much boobs could make it look tacky. Or just not wear a bra! I wanna be a DD! Man, I was hoping I'd keep growing cuz I grew until I was 23.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Tina, you post, after I get my fakes I'll post too. I want under muscle fakes so bad, just enough to bring me to a full c or a d, because the between b and c is an irritating size.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
missmk said:
I would just like to be a full A! I think if I were any bigger I might look funny because I'm pretty small, but my band size in a B would probably look fine, and then I could wear v-neck and cute camisoles and not have to worry about making sure I can wear a bra with it and that there's not any loose fabric and stuff! But I just don't know if plastic surgery is for me, but to each her own! :)
hahah im not much of an A either. i have an absolutely miniature frame though, i think if i were much bigger it would look disproportional.

·
Registered
9,935 Posts
yeah, machick, that's definitely true...I can wear the flouncy styles without issue. but I can't not wear a bra because then I look like a boy...I won't even wear a sports bra without padding!

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
themeanjulibean said:
mikayla, you've got time for them to grow!

Totally! Don't worry. I was flat as a board til 18 when they mysteriously appeared. And then some forum members who shall remain nameless have hypothesized they are fake! :madbeating

·
Registered
9,935 Posts
my mom was a 32A until she had kids....

and no way am I popping out babies. all of mine will be adopted.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I'm afraid if I pop out a kid I'll lose the little I have. Why didn't I get as big as my mom??? AAARRRGGHH!!! It's really true, I grew till I was 23. Verry slowly though...

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
im 32a and i stopped growing uhhh...did they ever really "grow"? i don't think you ever notice boobs growing if they don't aspire to a real goal haha :) i've only grown about an inch in height in the last five or so years. no hope for me :)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
im a large d and mine were large in highschool, but no where close to the size they are now. I wish they were smaller. My clothes dont fit and they are heavy to carry around! im not going to say anything rude cause I know people around here want to get it done but I say stick to smaller boobs, they look so much better in clothes and make you look skinnier too!:sadwave

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
The important thing is to go to a reputable doctor. My plastic surgeon would NEVER give anyone Pamela Anderson boobs. He does not let the patient decide what size she is getting; he fits the implants to each person's body. If I didn't go around announcing that I have fake boobs, no one would know. But I know! And that's all that matters. My BF says they feel real to him!

21 - 40 of 46 Posts