Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting a breast enlargement by the end of the year:eyebug

But I need more info. If any of you care to share your experiences or maybe you have a friend that has done it let me know.

I am wondering about how much it runs now. I know some people are opposed to plastic surgery, but I lost alot of weight and my boobs look hideous. I would like my body to be proportional. So if anyone can give me some insight I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
a friend's mom got it done for about 4k. I want mine done too, my boobs can almost be folded, i hate it.

·
Registered
311 Posts
hey adis, have you thought about going to tampa and doing them there??? there's some very good doctors at mj always talks about in his show..... just a thought....

·
Registered
912 Posts
I would love to do mine - but implants can hide the development of tumors and breast cancer, etc... and it runs in my family, so I can't. But damn I wish I was a D...

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
my mom got a lift and they look so good...I would totally do it after having kids.:) its about 3-6 grand depending on the doctor.

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
Alright, people! I have had breast augmentation surgery. I love my boobs! I wish I had gotten the surgery when I was in my 20s instead of waiting until I was in my 30s. I had less than an A cup and now I have a perfect C. Now my clothes fit right. Now I don't have to stuff my bra! LOL!

Yes, the surgery hurt. Yes, I was uncomfortable for quite a while. I could not sleep on my stomach for almost 8 months. BUT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT! Nothing in my life has helped my self esteem like these boobs did!

I got mine for around $4000, which is below the national average. I had no problems and I went on a trip to Las Vegas the next week.

·
Registered
522 Posts
i'm surprised no one has chirped in with a negative comment about breast augmentation yet.

I have only felt real breasts, so i can't comment on the feel regard. but I mean, whatever makes you happy.

would you get them "built for speed or comfort?
What'd you do with them? Motorboat? You play the motorboat?
[makes sputtering motorboat noise]
You motorboatin son of a bitch! You old sailor you!"

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
IMO, there is no negative comment that can't be countered with a positive one! I've had no loss of sensation at all and my BF says they feel real to him! Plus, I got my boobs before I had the baby and had I decided to breastfeed, I could have done that with no problems at all.

And I never have to wear a bra again, unless I just want to! Yay!

·
Forum Bitch
3,977 Posts
LVLY808 said:
I am thinking about getting a breast enlargement by the end of the year:eyebug

But I need more info. If any of you care to share your experiences or maybe you have a friend that has done it let me know.

I am wondering about how much it runs now. I know some people are opposed to plastic surgery, but I lost alot of weight and my boobs look hideous. I would like my body to be proportional. So if anyone can give me some insight I would appreciate it.
I bought mine, you can PM me.:D

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
fosterzmom said:
And I never have to wear a bra again, unless I just want to! Yay!
if i could do this, i would just DIE. do you know how lucky you are?!

anyway, my best friend had hers done years ago, i think around the time we were 21. she thinks she now wants them to be a bit smaller (they are d's.) but we've talked about it a million times- she says that when she lays down, her boobs still "stand to attention"... that must be nice too!! (god i'm making my boobs sound awful, lol! they're not!:magwink ) she also says she can feel the bubbles in them sometimes, or the liquid, something like that. but all in all, she's been happy with them.

IMO, get them done if it makes you happy! you can always remove them if you like. just DON'T get that hideous job where there is that HUGE valley in the middle of your boobs!! like flatland, pure breast bone, and then BLAMMO!!! big boobies!! OMG i can't tell you how awful i think that looks... i think tori spelling had that look going for a while... it is just a dead giveaway. :shake

i told frank that after kids i've GOT to get a breast lift!! i can't imagine what they will be like by then... :shake

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
incagirl said:
if i could do this, i would just DIE. do you know how lucky you are?!
Yes, ma'am, I do! I love my boobs! The freedom is AMAZING!

I haven't had any problems with bubbles or anything like that. . .

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I'm getting mine done in february or march, I can't wait:excited !!!! having children and breastfeeding takes a major toll on your breasts. As for the pain, I think it will all be worth it in the end!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
incagirl said:
IMO, get them done if it makes you happy! you can always remove them if you like. just DON'T get that hideous job where there is that HUGE valley in the middle of your boobs!! like flatland, pure breast bone, and then BLAMMO!!! big boobies!! OMG i can't tell you how awful i think that looks... i think tori spelling had that look going for a while... it is just a dead giveaway. :shake
ugh tori spelling has this flat, misshapen PIT in between her breasts, totally lopsided. i think you just have to be smart and thorough about what youre doing of course! found this online:

oof

·
Denim Goddess
5,564 Posts
I've heard that guys prefer "real" boobs, but I honestly have a hard time believing that (most) guys could even tell the difference, and if they do I doubt they'd really care.

All I can say is please get boobs that fit your body size and type. I'm happy with my body, but sometimes wish my boobs were slightly larger, but they look good with my proportions. Please make them look natural on your body. We really don't need anyone else in the world walking around looking like Pam Anderson.

Do your research. Take the time. You won't regret it. And you get what you pay for! I recommend asking local people as much as possible even if it's embarrassing. Read up as much as possible. My dad is a lawyer and has dealt with personal injury etc, including doctor malpractice etc. It is gruesome. You will pay a lot for a bad doc in the long run, just be careful! Good luck!

·
Denim Goddess
5,564 Posts
erika said:
ugh tori spelling has this flat, misshapen PIT in between her breasts, totally lopsided. i think you just have to be smart and thorough about what youre doing of course! found this online:

oof
AHHHHHHH!! Ladies, avoid this at all costs! EEK! And this is coming from a girl who believes that breasts are very beautiful!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts