Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got these in the mail 2 nights ago, and finally have a little time to take pics and post. They fit me great in the waist, a little tight in the legs (my Creedence are tighter than these though) but will stretch out a little after a day of wear (which it has started to stretch out a little from wearing around the house).

Thanks to shelleysbitch for telling me about the BIN on these on eBay and for ntegragsr93 for posting the BIN on that "other" forum.

If I lose my goal of another 5 to 10 pounds these would totally fit even better!

· Registered
8,706 Posts
WTF is wrong with people around here???

HE SAID HE WANTED TO LOSE ANOTHER 10 LBS!!!

In addition to his signature being ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT.

My comment was very simple... It isnt JUST ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT... theres more to it, like a proper exercise program, eating right and replacing the lost weight with muscle for better overall health appearance and well being... feel free to apologize now.

honestly, wtf? is there something the water?

Edit-- Like seriously HOW IN THE HELL could you possibly infer me telling this guy ANYTHING negative from my post??? you just need to relax.. not everyone on the goddam internet is out to bash people.. fucking christ... your comments say a lot more about you than mine did about me...
I've read 4 posts by you, four. And I'm really fucking pissed off.

· Registered
1,560 Posts
Damn, nice job quoting, Ally. I think he editted the post after you.

Anyway, AndrewM, I will bet my jean collection that you are a short, scrawny insecure motherfucker who thinks that muscle will compensate for your ugly face and generally unfavorable personality. Um, no.

I think you look awesome, Art. :)

Edit: There is nothing negative in my post.. like HOW IN THE HELL COULD YOU INFER ANYTHING NEGATIVE FROM MY POST?! :roll AGAIN!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.