Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After writing SEVERAL posts about these jeans (whether to keep, return, alter them, etc.), I thought I would post some pics. I do like these jeans a lot - they fit snug through the thigh, bum etc. which I like as it defines my shape more :) And, like I've said previously, I am crazy about the wash...

I took these photos myself - it was particularly hard to get the back view...

Size is 25 x 32 (actually 33.5 inseam). I'm wearing Frye Pheonix mules, an old Lee belt, and an armani exchange tee in the photo. Thanks to treasurehoard for directing me to photobucket :thumbsup

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did I mention that my love for 'couture' is likely a displacement mechanism for anxiety reduction? When things are tough, buying a decent piece of cloth can provide some measure of harmony... particularly in the face of a really bad day...

In any case, AF member Cheeks might still have her new lowky bc 60b jeans (size 25) for sale if anyone is interested. I wanted to buy her jeans but had purchased elsewhere prior to her return message (& paid a lot more). Sucks the big one :(

· Registered
1,058 Posts
Love those, you look fabulous!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.