Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from the Thanksgiving Sample Sale in Toronto and picked up a pair of Rocks, Taylor Kozmic and Floyd Tangled Thoughts. Also are 3 pairs that came within the last week, Taylor Amicite, Henlee Horizon View and Henlee Ultimatum. Got two more coming in the mail Floyd Dorado and Henlee Ramblin.:headspin:woohoo

Taylor Kozmic

Taylor Amicite

Floyd Tangled Thoughts

Henlee Horizon View

Henlee Ultimatum

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the Kozmic was a nice surprise, it was the only pair there and it was in my size.

·
Registered
648 Posts
i didn't know rocks could look so cool in real life for men. i have seen some pretty bizarre ones. you rock those jeans for sure!

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Nice haul:thumbsup They all look great.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everybody, I got two I really want the Tangled Thoughts and the Amicites, the Kozmics were too nice to pass up.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
im just wondering here but is there enough variations between the tangled thoughts and the ultimatum? aside from the pockets, is there enough to warrant buying them both? lol

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
^^ There is a slight colour variation, but at one point at the sale I had Henlee Tangled Blue, Floyd Tangled Blue and Neil Tangled Line in my hands. :)

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^^ Too bad your Opiums in the mall are too big, those look awesome :drool:

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
How many pairs do you have in total now? Hell, I was thinking as I looked through this thread and read what's still in the mail, you have a really nice collection even if you owned zero premium denim a week ago ...

1 - 20 of 60 Posts