Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm soooooooooo CONFUSED on my freakin' sizing. I hate losing weight. These are the first 2 pairs of jeans I've bought in many months. Why are there so many lines under my booty?

Antwerps are a 25 & Fiji's are a 26. People said they ran small but they're a big loose in the waist so I think I'm shrinking but not so sure. :(

/end rant.

Are they too big? Are the pockets too far apart?

They look tight but they're not.

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
I love the Antwerps on you! The fiji crystal pocket placement isn't super flattering on you, IMO.

I hate gaining/losing weight. I wish I could just be the same size AND jeans would be consistent and buying them would be not such a gamble!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I actually think dojos look better worn slightly looser, but I can understand that it's annoying if the waist is too big. I think the antwerps look gorgeous on you, the fijis look good, but aren't my favorite in general, I agree the pockets are a bit far apart.

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
Agree with the others, Fiji looks slightly off but you're rocking the Antwerps.

·
Registered
9,149 Posts
antwerp is such a pair of hot jeans! They look great on you. The other pair is okay, more because I don't like that design so much.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
the antwerps are oh so pretty on you. The fijis fit nicely, but they are not my favorite dojo style and the pockets are a little more spread out.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Both look good to me. I like Dojos loose as well

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
the antwerps are really nice on you! but I do think the pockets are a little spaced out. IMO, dojos are a trouser style, so they should be worn looser!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Wow, those Fijis are gorgeous!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts