Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I :love:love:love these braindeads!!

And for the heck of it, here are both of my braindeads :D

And my Zach in cornfields... I'm pretty bummed about these, they were listed as "worn a few times" but the patchwork is worn out. They're super stretchy too, I think they'll be too big after wearing them for a bit. I am still on the hunt for another pair...

Both sides are worn through on this strip :twitch

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
You look HAWT as always! Love the butterfly on those first ones. I'm sorry about the cornfields! They are cute. Stupid sellers. You've had some shitty ebay luck lately it seems. :hug

Oh, forgot to add- I love your nails!

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Maureen :flowers I was super excited to get another pair of braindeads! The new pair are cut differently than my old pair (straight leg, and a bit higher rise) which is nice, my old pair are just a bit too low in the back for my comfort :rofl I'm always shirt checking when I wear them! :jumping

And my nails are Kalista (zoya) :)

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Kat and Roxy! :D

Maureen, there are some high rise pairs with the same pockets as the super low pairs, any idea what size you'd wear in Frankies?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
:love:love both pairs, even with the worn pockets!!

Perfect!:thumbsup

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
...my old pair are just a bit too low in the back for my comfort :rofl I'm always shirt checking when I wear them!...:jumping
^ Ha! Staycii, I don't think I've ever heard you say a pair was too low before :rofl:rofl:rofl

Both these pairs look gorgeous on you, love the Braindeads (cute name for a jean).

And shoot the ebay Sellers that lie about the condition of the jeans they are selling :mad:

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
^ I know :rofl They're my lowest pair, and the only ones that I really feel like I could flash my bum while wearing :jumping The front rise on them is only 5.5 or 5.75 too :rolleyes: I think wearing the higher rise TRs has made me more used to higher back rises :rofl

Thanks Lisa, Deketa and Selena :love

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Thanks Kat and Roxy! :D

Maureen, there are some high rise pairs with the same pockets as the super low pairs, any idea what size you'd wear in Frankies?
Probably an 8 or 10 depending on how they run. I like jeans a bit looser so a ten I suppose. Or a 30. :IDK

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll keep an eye out for you :)

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cheap is always good! Awww :hug :love you too :D

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
Both look awesome! I love the darker pair on the braindeads.

Stacy, how do you measure your rise lol? I bought my 1st Frankies 8 years ago and have worn Frankies since. None have had such a low rise like that! 5.5" is sooooo low!
Maybe I'm meauring wrong.

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
The cornfields are my favorite! I love the pocket design. :love

You look great in everything you post Staycii!

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Love the Braindeads! I like the brown butterfly. :love The Zachs are so, so pretty but it sucks about the wear. :(

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
I love them both, Gah, I am so jealous of your cute body.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts