Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a pair of Nudie SSKs. I am a 26/27 and I got them in a 28. They are tight, but I think they're going to stretch. I'm maybe thinking I should have gotten a 27.

Anyway, I have a couple of questions:

1 - Is the dye going to rub off on my couch? I have a washable tan slipcover on my sofa and I'm also wondering if it would come out of the slipcover in the washer?

2 - Should I be wearing thong underwear with these? I don't want pantylines faded into the jeans. That would look dumb.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
1) a) Likely. I've heard yes and no. Personally, I haven't had any bleeding. But better safe than sorry, right? b) I think it'd depend on what your slipcover is made out of.

2) I've never seen pictures of guys' jeans with boxers/briefs/boxer-briefs lines. So I'd assume that won't happen.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
They will bleed some, especially at the start. I have a ratty old beige couch at the cottage that has a sort of blue cast up against the arm where I sat this summer every nite when my jeans were new. You'll also find that shoes & socks will pick up some of the dye as well.
Panty lines shouldn't be an issue. I wear all styles with mine, & there's no butt lines at all!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Depending on the label there is definitely different a different bleeding factor. I think it is better to be safe than sorry so put a towel down. In my experience the die washes out of my t-shirts but I am working on finding a way to get it off my new white Nike dunks pony pack. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just got a pair of Nudie SSKs. I am a 26/27 and I got them in a 28. They are tight, but I think they're going to stretch. I'm maybe thinking I should have gotten a 27.

Anyway, I have a couple of questions:

1 - Is the dye going to rub off on my couch? I have a washable tan slipcover on my sofa and I'm also wondering if it would come out of the slipcover in the washer?

2 - Should I be wearing thong underwear with these? I don't want pantylines faded into the jeans. That would look dumb.

Thanks!
if after it stretches and its still tight enough to reveal pantylines (dont girls avoid this cuz its like a petpeave :roll) then i might becareful

or if the lining on them are really thick id, also becareful too

1 - 5 of 5 Posts