Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I am glad I didnt buy any.... not that I think Morgan would eat them at his age. But that still is a little scary....
I mean, they handle the dots, and get the stuff on their fingers...
Wonder if they were made in China too.... :roll

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I think I'll just quit buying toys..

I don't even want to think about how much money I have thrown away this year due to recalls :shake

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
^ well that figures...

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
OMFG! I didn't buy that shit because it looks like a MAJOR choking hazard. I don't care what age your kids are, those dots will go in the mouths of kids.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
It's awful.... just saw this on the news... can't help thinking that this toy is pretty dangerous anyway with the little beads. I can't see having it in the house with babies around, for example.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
yea, i just saw it on the news too. thats friggin crazy! these poor kids.....

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
Geez....my daughter keeps talking about "Aqua Dots".....I've never seen them before! They will certainly not be coming into my house.:shake

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
:( Not another recall.
No kidding... as if there's not enough problems in this world already, but now we have to carefully choose which toys won't poison our kids?

As a child I played with my Barbies and Legos without worry!

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
Gosh, I'm just imagining Foster on GHB. . . .thank God we haven't had any of the toys that have recently been recalled. Like we parents need any more stuff to worry about besides the regular things! *pulls hair out*

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I think I'll just quit buying toys..

I don't even want to think about how much money I have thrown away this year due to recalls :shake
you can't return something to the store if it's been recalled?
This was on the list of toys my nephew wanted, that wasn't actually a video game...

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
My kids have been asking for those and I was going to get them for Christmas this year. Thanks for posting this Mike.

·
Premium Member
26,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My kids have been asking for those and I was going to get them for Christmas this year. Thanks for posting this Mike.
NP. I really had no idea what they were or how popular they were. My friend just sent me a link and I figured I better post it just in case.

I am looking at them on ebay now. Honestly I still have no clue WTF those things are! LOL :rofl

You can make art out of them when they are wet? Is it permanent or does it fall apart when they dry?

Anyone have any photo examples?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts