Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
The New Ralf apparently isn't a bootcut anymore and is quite the opposite (tapered). From 17" knee to 16" leg.

For the organic, it's a little bit greencasted. This also means they fade quicker than normal dry's. (This info courtesy of MyNudies, lol)

I believe ES and RR thighs are quite similar.

·
Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
who8mahrice covered pretty much all of it. I have no idea why the hell Nudie felt it was necessary to add yet another tapered fit into the line. As it is now, slim and or skinny tapered fits equate to approximately 70 percent of their collection. Pretty ridiculous. :shake

And don't be so sure about the fading. Organics, especially organic ES have a nasty reputation of being particularly slow to fade, not sure the exact reason though. Also keep in mind that the ES has a much lower yoke than the Regular Ralf.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i like both of the cuts, but don't want my first pair to be slow to fade. i may get discouraged. Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i may wait and see if Revolve get AJs in in my size before that sales code expires.

Thanks guys!!

·
Moderator - Dry Denim
1,804 Posts
i like both of the cuts, but don't want my first pair to be slow to fade. i may get discouraged. Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i may wait and see if Revolve get AJs in in my size before that sales code expires.

Thanks guys!!
What happen with the Greycast Regular Alfs you were interested in? Those are a great bootcut and will fade relatively quickly (faster than most of the rest of Nudie's offerings). :magwink

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^i started thinking that i wanted some tapered ones so i can cuff them. i really am still considering the reg alfs though. i ahve a pair of Stitch's that have a 16" leg opening and they look really good with my chucks. it takes me forever to make a decision.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Nudie is referring to organic/eco friendly made (organice cotton).

Also, if you have no patience or easily discouraged then dry denim isn't for you.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
It took me awhile to get there...dang

haha

I personally prefer the Regular Alf cut over the ES. You can't get go wrong with either one really just as long as you beat the shit out of it riding your bike and such.

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, i think i'm going to wear them to the gym on my leg days and on my cardio days. probably look like an idiot, but oh well:IDK

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok, i am a true 31...Revolve only has size 30 which according to an ebay listing would measure aligned 15.25. Should until i can find a size 31 somewhere or go with the size 30 in hopes that it stretches? it also depends on the rise. i do have some work pants that are a true 30 but they are about 11" rise.

·
Registered
168 Posts
my RRDS have grown like 2 inches ... used to be hard to button near the belly button, now its loose on waist

o thnx for bringing up new ralf, i never heard of it and for the longest time ive been trying to find a cut thats like ralf without bootcut

·
Registered
13,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^i noticed that. i have cultizm trying to locate me some average joes in my size. i think i like those better than the others.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts