Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get a carry on sized Louis Vuitton to add to the collection... What piece would you guys recommend I look into? I love the look of the Carryall, but they seem to be difficult to find used. I also really like the Sac Flanerie, but I have a Cabas Mezzo that I adore and don't want to pile my shoulders full of bags- if that makes sense.

I'd love to hear personal experiences, especially. But, I'm welcome to any opinions!

Thank you!

·
Banned
437 Posts
The Keepall 55 or 60 is the BEST travel duffle ever. Even better than Gucci's duffles, which are extremely nice too. If you want something roller, I would suggest the Pegase series. I really like the damier graphite Pegase 60, but at $2310, :cry

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking more of a piece of luggage because I have the Cabas Mezzo, which holds a ton in the first place. Although, I imagine a speedy carrying alot, also.

Are the keepalls small enough to fit in an overhead compartment?

Thanks for the replies!

·
Banned
437 Posts
the Keepall 45, 50, and 55 can fit in the overhead compartment of an airplane, but I am not sure about trains. The 60 is a little too big for the overhead compartment (I reallllly want the damier graphite keepall 55)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I would be most happy with one of everything and not have to make a decision. lol. I'm stuck in a similar boat... vintage Sac Flanerie vs. Keepall... decisions, decisions!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They just offered the flanerie to me for $450 so I'm leaning that direction if it's authenticated because it's such a good deal! Two shoulder bags isn't that big a deal, right?!? I do have two shoulders, lol. Maybe they'll throw in a Keepall and make it easy for me...

·
Banned
437 Posts
:) I might get a Pegase 60 in Damier Graphite if i am EXTREMELY lucky on my B-day this may.:headspin I wont get anything else though since its like 2,310 :cry Or I can get a keepall 55 in Damier Graphite with an iPod case? lol LV IS ADDICTING!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts