Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Sell it off

Votes: 7 41.2%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK I just bought these for a really REALLY good price, but they are a sz 36. I normally wear sz 34/33 for the waist, but it seems ok in the thighs and hips. I was wondering if I should keep them and take in the waist (along with hemming which I would do anyways), or sell them off. I know they are the new R's BUT it was at a price I could not resist. These are Floyd in Vertigo for those wondering. As you can see there is a big gape in the waist, but they are relaxed at the leg. Opinions please and TIA!

·
Registered
12,015 Posts
hate the new R, BUUUUUT if you insist on wearing them i think they're fine if you have the waist taken in. everything else looks a-okay

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
I would just wear a belt for now....if you take in the waist and decide to sell them later you will lose some $ as then they would be majorly altered....

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
They look fine Art! A lot of my RRs are like that on the waist, I just wear a belt.
Pull it down a little bit though it's kinda bunching up :magwink

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
They look fine. If the gap on the waist really bugs you, have the waist taken in and leave the rest like it is.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I would just wear a belt for now....if you take in the waist and decide to sell them later you will lose some $ as then they would be majorly altered....
totally agree.. if you plan on keeping them than get them altered, they look good :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yumm....
err did I just say that outloud?
Any guy that wears RRs is tops in my book, and these look great

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Vertigo is hot. I've been looking for a pair for a while now. They seem to run about half a size small for me. So that 36 isn't really a 36 ;-) (Trying to convince you to keep them lol)

I say just sag 'em (or at least don't fret about them sagging a bit) :p If they're not falling off when you're walking around...keep em for sure. Otherwise just wear a belt :p

PS you should have added a poll option: Keep as it is/wear it with a belt.

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
If keep, alter them. If you need a good tailor for waist alterations, let me know. There is a tailor in San Jose I trust with my most valued RRs.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
:eyebug:eyebug:eyebug

Keeep them!!! And I don't think it's necessary that you alter them. A belt could do the trick:D

I love the wash and they definitely look great on you!!!:eyebug They look perfect:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts