Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
r the trs on the websites that are on dis page authentic do u ever get them or is it a lie. i m talkin about the 69.99 ones. thank u

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
If you're referring to the 69.99 True Religion ad on the left side.. I'm pretty sure the TR are FAKE.

I think it's an ad powered by Google, so we don't have any control over what's put there.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
^If you kinda just sit and stare at the homepage, you'll see ads rotate on the left side of the page. There's one about 69.99 True Religions, and it brings you to a site full of fakes (or so I think).

Edit: Just kidding. The ads don't rotate. Scroll a little bit down and you should see it.

Edit again: Wtf it's gone. Just keep refreshing.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
You can BLOCK THEM Pam? Omg, PMing you now.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
NM on the PM.

On the left banner there is jcsportshoe.com and niceshoeonline.com.

There's another one that comes up on the bigger left banner.. I think it's stylerunway.com.

·
Registered
36,827 Posts

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
r the trs on the websites that are on dis page authentic do u ever get them or is it a lie. i m talkin about the 69.99 ones. thank u
Totally OT, but either I'm getting old or I'm just not in touch with IM talk; I had to read this twice before I understood what the h*ll the OP was asking.:rofl (no offense, OP):magwink
Agree.

Please post in English....the OP looks totally as if it were posted by a pure illiterate.
use real words when possible please.:twitch

OP= Original Post.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts