Authentic Jeans Forums banner

OMGZ BIG PRICE DROP - EUC Thomas Wylde *RARE* Ash Suede Skull Purse!! Gorgeous!

653 views 7 replies 1 participant last post by  danakiller 
#1 · (Edited)
*EUC* THOMAS WYLDE SUEDE SKULL PURSE in ASH!

This purse is in excellent shape, I didn't use it for very long at all, and it has been kept in a dustbag. This purse has always been a mystery to me, because I have yet to see another one like it ANYWHERE, therefore, I'm not sure of the exact name or style of it. I got it from a sample sale at Hautelook.

It is a gorgeous and soft Ash gray suede on the exterior, and an even MORE gorgeous bright aqua quilted print on the interior. Both interior and exterior have the classic TW skull print (newer version). The print on the suede is embossed into the fabric. There is one interior zip pocket.

This bag measures 12" long by 9.5" high and is 4" in width. It has short metal handles, and large metal skulls with fringe on both sides. When I used it, I had attached a longer chain handle for a different carrying option. It does not include the black dustbag (that belongs to another of my TW bags!) but I will include the other dustbag shown in the last pic!

There is a very slight amount of general wear, nothing very noticeable, please look at the pics for details. Just a tiny bit of wear on the bottom corner and handles, etc. The inside of the bag is spotless and looks brand new! Please note some areas look discoloured in the pics... it's not dirty at all, that's just the suede doin' it's thang!! :rofl

This handbag retailed for over $1300.
Considering it's condition and rarity, I am asking $800 > $550 shipped to Canada and the US.

Stock Photos from when I purchased it:

Actual photos: *It is more of a gray colour like in the stock photos than brownish like my pics*

The dustbag:

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.