Authentic Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and gentlemen,
I have a dilemma. Some of you may have seen my post about my own first pair of super t. Its only been a couple of weeks and the button on the back pocket broke (the part with the logo came off the rest of the button) and now there is a missing part of my jean and my heart. Oh woe is me... whatever shall i do?

Pardon the theatrics... is there a way I can get a replacement? I dont have the missing piece :cry

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Do you have a local TR store? I'd check there and see if they have spare buttons. If not, call TR and see if they'll send a replacement :)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I asked this question a short while back :) Linky just so you can have more responses.

http://www.authenticforum.com/true-religion-jeans/158347-removing-back-pocket-button.html

I still don't know what I should do. However, you probably have a TR store out in NYC so you should check it out and see what they're willing to do. There's no use emailing them, I've done that multiple times and I get the same "please return to the authorized dealer you purchased them from, we cannot verify authenticity" bullcrap spiel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts