Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as if i need to spend more money they got a few new things..and they have heritages..same washes we've seen..but still..they have them! in becky, joey, bobyb, billy..=)

and even joey painted pockets. and the coupon works on tr right??? =)

What's New at Revolve Clothing

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
btw, what is elaterell/cotton?
is it still rigid?
the new bobby heritage is 90% cotton 10% elasterell..was hoping these were stretch =(

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
I like that silver painted pocket Billy but I wish the stitching was also silver.:(

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
Oooh I kind of like the painted pockets.

Damn it, why does this have to be so cute?

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Crazy. They have so many new styles!

But they still don't have the ones I really, really, really want! (Bobby Super T Heritage in Chalk :love)

·
Registered
214 Posts
By the way, Revolve's customer service is the shiz. Yesterday, I received the wrong pair of jeans (Billy, not the Joey I ordered), and the SA shipped out the Joeys, today (even though I won't send off Billy till tomorrow), upgraded my shipping to overnight express, applied the coupon, and assured me there would be no extra charge to my credit card.

I REALLY :love those guys. What company sends out a new order without having received and processed the return first?!

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
^^This is what I hear. I still have yet to order anything from Revolve but just from what everyone else has said I have full confidence in their service.

Just out of curiosity Ohdear... which Joey's did you order? :smoke

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
By the way, Revolve's customer service is the shiz. Yesterday, I received the wrong pair of jeans (Billy, not the Joey I ordered), and the SA shipped out the Joeys, today (even though I won't send off Billy till tomorrow), upgraded my shipping to overnight express, applied the coupon, and assured me there would be no extra charge to my credit card.

I REALLY :love those guys. What company sends out a new order without having received and processed the return first?!
wow thats so awesome of them. i love revolve. i emailed them about a price match like a few weeks after i ordered something on a sunday, and they sent me back an email in like less than an hour that they recreditted me. i love their promptness.

·
Registered
214 Posts
^^This is what I hear. I still have yet to order anything from Revolve but just from what everyone else has said I have full confidence in their service.

Just out of curiosity Ohdear... which Joey's did you order? :smoke
Oh, :ashamed The Revolve Exclusive Dark Bandit Joey. I know destructed is so outdated, but I couldn't help myself...

Revolve's service has been the best I've found on the net. If you order from them, you won't be disappointed. This is the first time I've ever encountered a problem, which they went above and beyond to resolve.

·
Registered
214 Posts
wow thats so awesome of them. i love revolve. i emailed them about a price match like a few weeks after i ordered something on a sunday, and they sent me back an email in like less than an hour that they recreditted me. i love their promptness.
I had no idea they pricematched, too! Wow. That's rad, and great to know. They seem to really care about customer relations/satisfaction.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
btw, what is elaterell/cotton?
is it still rigid?
the new bobby heritage is 90% cotton 10% elasterell..was hoping these were stretch =(
Sounds like it has some stretch...but I could be wrong.

Bleh, I hate when there's cute new stuff and I have absolutely no money to spend. :(

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I agree, Revolve has excellent customer service. If only the tunic sweater was a zip up.. I hate pullovers :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts