Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, today I had a craptastic day. Aside from having the Tiffany & Co rings I have verified as fake, I got a certified letter from the IRS (satan) and you know that's no good. Then -- I decided to get crafty and pull out my hand made journals and touch them up and start on some more for Christmas gifts and LO!!! We had a leak and I knew that my cabinet was wet and cleaned it off a few weeks ago -- but did not realize that the journals inside were soaked and are now completely damaged.

:(

So -- I do what I always do when shit sucks -- I pulled out my playdoh. No -- I have no children. Its *my* playdoh. It's been awhile since I needed to squish the hell out of some playdoh... last time I recall using it was when we had our going away party when we moved almost 2 years ago -- we had some (a lot of) wine and proceeded to make David Hasselhoff figurines and pose them on my husband's face while he slept and take pictures of it.

Whatever -- so I pull out the playdoh and it's a penis. Someone made a playdoh penis. I didn't do it.

It was folded in half and crammed into the container.

A playdoh penis.

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
LOL you should've taken pictures! :jumping

Sorry you're having such a crappy day though! Sometimes, when it rains, it pours, as the saying goes. I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day! :)

·
Banned
4,287 Posts
I was feeling so sorry for you, then I started laughing abou the penis.:rofl

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOL you should've taken pictures! :jumping

Sorry you're having such a crappy day though! Sometimes, when it rains, it pours, as the saying goes. I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day! :)
Oh. I did.

I just didn't know if it was appropriate to post them here -- but now that you mention it -- posting playdoh penis pictures might really lighten up my craptastic day :rofl

·
Registered
5,611 Posts
oooo....pics of a playdoh penis.......I could use a good laugh today.:)

EDIT: OMG. Those may have to go into the super perv thread.:bigeyes

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oooo....pics of a playdoh penis.......I could use a good laugh today.:)
Folded too.

I posted it on another forum -- and one girl thought it was an actual "adult toy" that had melted.

Man -- I'm not *that* hot. Was good for a quick *gigglesnort* though -- hell, a melted adult toy -- good god. Its a play doh penis.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Damn... this is one excellent rendition of a penis.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know! Frankly, its full on creepy -- imagine my shock and horror when I opened the can. Someone should have smashed that nonsense before they put it away.

How it went from David Hasselhoff to a penis is beyond me.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Nice, it's amazing life-like, with the exception of being folded in half! :rofl:rofl

Thank you for the good laugh, I am sorry your day is not going well. I hope it gets better. Way better!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts