Authentic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Description and Photos:

This is the thread for you if you are tall and love trousers. I am short and lazy about hemming, hence this thread.

NW0T Seven For All Mankind Ginger Twill Trouser in Brick 27
Asking 70 shipped now $65 shipped

I purchased these from the Billion Dollar Babes sale and never wore them because of the looooooooooonnnnnnnnnng inseam…now they are too big. They did not come with hang tags, just the inside sticker. They are super cute and would be great for work. The fabric is stretchy and these would probably fit a small 28 as well. They are still selling on the SFAM site for $172. I know they say bootcut, but they are Gingers (note the hem) 7 For All Mankind - Stretch Twill Bootcut

Stock Pictures to show fit and color since my pictures suck:

Size 27 (fits ½ size big in my opinion)
Material: 97/3 Elastane
Waist: 14 dip/14.5 aligned
Rise: 8.75
Hips: 17
Thigh: 10.4
Inseam: 34

NW0T Seven For All Mankind Ginger Trouser in Dove Gray
Asking 65 shippednow 60 shipped

I also purchased these from the Billion Dollar Babes sale and never wore them because of the looooooooooonnnnnnnnnng inseam…now they are too big. They did not come with hang tags, but if you know how short I am, you know that there is no way I could have worn these without hemming J. They are super cute and would be great for work. These are a trouser material and unlike the ones on the SFAM site, they have a cute double button at the waist. These are not as fitted a cut as regular Gingers, IMO. You can check out pictures there: 7 For All Mankind - Ginger Trouser

Stock Pictures to show fit and color since my pictures suck:

Size 28
Material: 97/3 Spandex
Waist: 15 dip/15.75 aligned
Rise: 9
Hips: 18.75
Thigh: 11.25
Inseam: 34.75​

NWT SFAM Georgia Seersucker Trousers 26 (fits 27) SOLD
$40 shipped
97%cotton/3% Elastane
Waist:14.25 w/dip/ 14.75 aligned
Rise: 9
Hips: 18
Thigh: 10.5
Inseam: 33

I bought these gorgeous trousers from Melina but haven’t hemmed them and therefore haven’t worn them. They are incredibly comfortable, flattering, and stretchy. They definitely would be better for a 27 than a 26 (see measurements). My pictures are terrible, so here is the original sales post. http://www.authenticforum.com/sizes-27-29/129042-sfamk-georgia-seersucker-pants-27-bnwt-sold.html Apparently a beige carpet is not the best place to take pictures. These would be great for work !

Sizing and Measurements: see post

Pricing: $40, $70, $65

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC
Google Checkout

My eBay ID: jessani

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Offers definitely considered on these, esp. if you want more than one pair :)

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now asking less for both pairs than I paid for ONE pair. This is a crazy deal for dress pants!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts