Authentic Jeans Forums banner

NWOT R&R Kasandra In Lush Times & EUC R&R Cosbie in Amethyst (26)

270 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  carlyheartsdenim 
#1 ·
(1)NWOT Rock & Republic Kasandra Jeans Denim in Lush Times (Sz. 26)

Description:
This is the perfect pair of denim with just a touch of sparkle! Slanted silver embroidered “R&R” logos adorn the back pockets, and silver logo embossed hardware adds to the design. Retail $260.

Kasandra is Rock & Republic's signature bootcut. In this medium dark wash, slight factory fading creates a flattering fit. The denim is super soft and stretchy.

Condition:
This pair has never been worn, washed, or altered. There are no flaws that I am aware of.

Fabrication:
Size 26.
5 pocket design, zip fly and button closure.
Style code: KDS0566 Color code: LUTM Cut # 002457
RN # 110113 CA # 19371. Digitally mastered in the USA.
98% cotton, 2% lycra spandex

Measurements: (approximate, with item lying flat)
Waist w/dip: 14.5”
Front rise: 7.5”
Back seam: 10.75”
Hips: 17.25”
Thigh opening: 9.75”
Lower thigh opening: 9”
Leg opening: 9.5”
Inseam: 34.25”
Outseam: 42.5”

Pics:
**Please note the color is a bit darker than in the pics.**

Price: $125 shipped.

(2)EUC Rock & Republic Cosbie Jeans in Amethyst (Sz. 26)

Description:
This is the perfect pair of everyday denim! Signature embroidered logos adorn the back pockets, and silver logo embossed hardware adds to the design. Yellow topstitching provides a pop of color. Retail $260.

Cosbie is Rock & Republic's low-rise straight leg cut. In this darker blue wash called “amethyst”, slight factory fading creates a flattering fit. The denim is super soft and stretchy.

Condition:
This pair has been gently worn. It has been washed in cold water and air dried. It has been professionally altered to a length of 30.” The hem is uneven in spots and there is some glue visible inside the hem on one side. There are no other flaws that I am aware of.

Fabrication:
Size 26.
5 pocket design, zip fly and button closure.
Style code: COS-STCK Color code: AE Cut # 002675
RN # 110113 CA # 19371. Digitally mastered in the USA.
98% cotton, 2% lycra spandex

Measurements (approximate, with item lying flat):
Waist w/dip: 14.75”
Front rise: 7.5”
Back rise: 11”
Hips: 17”
Thigh opening: 9.75”
Lower thigh opening: 9”
Leg opening: 7”
Inseam: 30”
Outseam: 38.25”

Pics:

Price: $65 shipped

R&R Kasandra in Lush Times: $125 shipped
R&R Cosbie in Amethyst: $65 shipped.

I will consider reasonable offers. No trades, please. All items come from a smoke and pet free home. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions or would like additional pictures. Please ask all questions prior to making a purchase.

These items ship USPS PRIORITY MAIL with signature confirmation. I ship only to the USA to paypal confirmed addresses. Sorry, I do not ship to Canada or international destinations.

Thank you.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.