621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1) Item is in stock, ready to ship
2) 110% money back authenticity guarantee
3) Accept PayPal with Credit Card
4) Ebay user ID: allyo76

Worldwide shipping! Priority Mail both domestic and int'l
$100 shipped to U.S., $110 shipped to Canada, $120 everywhere else

Gorgeous Juicy Couture Suspicion Tracksuit. Back of hoodie reads "I'M IN LOVE WITH JUICY" in gold foil which is a size L. The pants are a size M and are basic velour with no logo but match identically to the hoodie. I absolutely love this outfit but the jacket is too small for me. I usually get XL (because of my bust) but I loved this when I saw it and was hoping it would fit! I should have known better!

This was purchased on ebay from a reputable seller. bugzee25, and they are on the authentic seller list here on AF.

**The pants do have a small tear directly on the seam and can MOST DEFINITELY be repaired. I would take it to be fixed but since I'm not keeping it, I figured it would probably be better to have whoever buys it fix it. Maybe you can do it yourself and save money, or maybe you have an awesome tailor! Just in case my tailor did a sloppy job, I didn't want them getting messed up.

The seller had no idea of the tear and gave me a small partial refund to repair the fix. You can check my feedback if you want to see at the actual auctions. These were purchased separately.
The hoodie retails for $128 and the pants retail for $84.
Pants size Medium:
Waist: unstretched is: 15" and can stretch to probably 18" or 19"
Inseam: 34"
Hoodie size Large:
Bust: 18"
Length from underarm: 14"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts