Authentic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tarynnnn!! You were such a beautiful bride. :love
Thanks for sharing your special day with us!
Awww...thanks, Kelly! :love I'm excited to share my video with everyone!

awwww :D how cute i love it !! Taryn you look soo gorgeous!! cant wait for pics!!
Thanks, Kimoy! I can't wait to see the pictures either...I hope my photographer gets them done soon!!

I love the details on your dress! you guys look so cute and happy=) congrats!
Thanks, Marka! I fell in love with the details on the dress...glad you love them too. :)

·
Premium Member
10,278 Posts
Taryn that was an awesome video. You look so happy and beautiful. Congrats once again! :)

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
omg! I LOVED this!!! Taryn you were so beautiful and you guys look incredibly happy together, it was so cute to see :love :love thanks for sharing!! this makes me want to get married.. NOW.. :rofl but I don't have a groom, sighs!

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
Ohhh how awesome! :jumping

Thank you so much for sharing that, the whole thing looked like you had just a blast and you do both look very very happy! :love

Congrats to you and Brian babe, I wish you both the most happiness in all the world :jumping and many many happy married years! oh and lots of kids too :rofl :jumping

You look just GORGEOUS!!!

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
Loooove the vid Taryn :) It made me happy!

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks so much for all the kind words!! We were ecstatically happy...and the weather truly couldn't have been nicer (60* in late November...in Michigan!!!).

I've missed you all. I promise I'm going to try to be around more often. :love

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ohhh how awesome! :jumping

Thank you so much for sharing that, the whole thing looked like you had just a blast and you do both look very very happy! :love

Congrats to you and Brian babe, I wish you both the most happiness in all the world :jumping and many many happy married years! oh and lots of kids too :rofl :jumping

You look just GORGEOUS!!!
The same to you, my love...well, maybe not lots of kids...unless you want them. :rofl

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Thanks for sharing Taryn! You're a beautiful bride and your dress is gorgeous!!!

Congrats!!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
Such a beautiful video - Taryn, you look gorgeous and delicate in that video.Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
You are one gorgeous, happy bride!!

Congratulations!

I got goose bumps when you were crying - reading a note from the groom?

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You are one gorgeous, happy bride!!

Congratulations!

I got goose bumps when you were crying - reading a note from the groom?
Awww...thanks!! Yes, I was reading a card that Brian had written to me. It was the only time I cried all day!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts