Authentic Jeans Forums banner
381 - 400 of 409 Posts

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
i went and loved it! they had tons and tons of accessories lots of nice jeans in every size!! tons of paige peg legd and WR savoy straights, blue satin jerri shirts [email protected] fryes galor!! luckily i left my amex at home and only bought a pair of nine west wedges for $36:bigeyes and juicy couture flip flops for $30:rofl I love it !! they gave out reusable totes water and mints :p tons of Rebecca Minkoff they had the nikki in turquoise:eek:hno if its still there tomorrow I may have to....:hide fantastic!
I think this being across from work is very dangerous:devil

·
Registered
649 Posts
^ i went to NR in nyc tuesday night. i browsed a little. i saw a lot of 7FAM and STD R&R washes. i couldn't find a MAM/MAB from RM but i did see some nikkis for around $280. they had badgley mischka, botkier and treesje bags.

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
A lot of markdowns today at my NR. WR, Paige, SFAMK and R&S for as low as 25.99

·
Registered
45 Posts
thank you! I was over there tonight and ended up getting Jbrand 12" black skinny jeans for a mere $33! I really wanted those WR skinny cords, but they only had a size 26 :(

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Thank you for posting! I haven't been to a NR in months.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
thank you! I was over there tonight and ended up getting Jbrand 12" black skinny jeans for a mere $33! I really wanted those WR skinny cords, but they only had a size 26 :(
Whoa that's awesome! I am on the lookout for a pair of those. I may have to go check out my store tomorrow :)

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
New arrivals today. Lots of great jeans marked to 59.97.:eyebug

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
FYI if anyone is looking NR at union square has tons of 7FAM Destroyed VBG Roxannes $97 tons of sizes; the josephine sequin boyfriend shorts $67; VCT shorts in limited sizes; WR scarlet shorts lots of sizes $59

·
Registered
43,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #393 ·
July 1-5
Bonus Savings event and take an additional 25% off red-dotted clearance apparel, accessories and women's boots. Enjoy these savings July 1–5.
Buckhead Station, Shoppers World and Union Square are not participating in this event.

July 20
Save an incredible 50-60% on the original Nordstrom prices of women's apparel and shoes and men's apparel just in from our Nordstrom stores. You'll find a fantastic selection of your favorite brands from Savvy, t.b.d., Individualist, Point of View, Dresses, Studio 121, Women's Shoes, Salon Shoes and BP. Shoes.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
They had TR in Lonestar for 79.97 and Allie shorts for $69.00

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
a lot of new markdowns last week. I bought some C/E gray skinnies for 35.99:eyebug

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
I haven't even been to my NR since we moved here!! :eyebug

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
CRAP, moving?? I thought there was just a new one being added. The northtown one is like 5 mins away from me :cry I did see the building for the one at the valley when we were out there last week. I hate going to the valley :twitch

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
October 28th :( I'm so pissed now, why are they stealing mine?!?

381 - 400 of 409 Posts