Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was really into high end japanese raw and US raw selevdge denim jeans for a while. Espcially the thicker heavier denim. You know all the different ones ya don't wash for a year and a half.. I loved the material..

But i got rid of all of them. I just got tired of the old man pant with the front rise being 10" or more.

The low rise is the only reason i would wear jeans now.

and i refuse to wear skinny jeans. So i know some of teh high end selvedge does have low rise IF they are skinnies.

that is why i went to True religions. I sold all my high end pure selvedge and finally got some jeans that fit and look good.

Goodbye Iron Heart
Goodbye Pure blue
Goodbye NY Jeans store
Goodbye Nudies
Goodbye Flat heads
Goodbye Momotaro

Why the heck none of tehse maufacturers can copy the style and cut from True Religion or Abercrombie and Fitch is beyond me. Both of thes epopluar jeans manufacturers basically offer a low rise that is non skinny jean for men.

Somebody tell the excutive/owners of all US made selvege and raw denim they are missing out on a market niche.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I suppose you need some Customized Made-to-Measurement Jeans.

As a factory and trading company, we make customized high-end casual pants and jeans with high quality and competitive price.

Pls scan the QR code in the picture to find more adorable jeans and get the coupon.

Jeans Trousers Shoe Leg Watch

https://kingjeans.en.alibaba.com/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts