Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! Time to do some closet cleaning, I'm letting go of some of my beloved items, some new, some gently used. All items are from either a Nordstrom store or a reputable retailer to insure authenticity.

1. *no longer available! Imperfection noticed on heel :/* NIB Louboutin Arielle talon rocca natural, size 37 watersnake boots. These have only been tried on and walked around in the house, they are new but have been vibram-ed at the bottom of the soles and have a pair of foot petals on the inside that can be removed. The only weird thing is underneath one of the shoes is a crinkle effect, see photographs.The size is 37 but due to the narrow box is best for a 36 or 36.5 with narrow-regular feet. I love these to death but they are soo uncomfortable for my 7w feet ugh. Retails for $1555, asking $350 shipped with signature confirmation and insurance.

Measurements:
Heel (base to bottom) 4.5"
Length (tape on the outside from back to front) 10.25" keep in mind, pointy and narrow toe box
Height (from top to bottom of heel base) 5"
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

2. *SOLD* NIB Balenciaga Military Style Boots, size 38.5 patent leather with two dustbags and two extra pairs of heel taps. Never wore these, just tried on around in the house. These imo are best for maybe a 37.5/38. My 37w feet fit in these but obviously with extra length left over. These do run narrow. NOt sure what the original retail price was, Asking $225shipped with delivery confirmation and insurance.

Heel: 4"
Height of boots: 4.25"
Length: 10"

3. SOLD, THANK YOUUsed Balenciaga suede wallet. I carried this for maybe a year, and tried to clean spots with a suede brush/eraser whenever it seemed to dirty. Alas, suede will never keep clean so this does appear used. I never used any chemicals on it so maybe a treatment could work wonders on it. There's still a ton of life left, I tried to clean the discoloration as best I could. There is a tiny ink mark on the back, see photographs. There are 8 slots for cards.
Comes with authenticity cards and non original, but Balenciaga dustbag. *Update* I just saw (after owning for over a year heh) some numbers written on the inside lining of the wallet, done by the store to prevent returns. See pictures. I never noticed it but I need to disclose it.
Retails for $545 I believe, Asking $105 shipped with delivery confirmation and insurance.

Measurements:
Length: 7.5"
Height: 4.25"
Approx 1" thick

4. EUC Chloe Paddington Flap bag, half patent, half leather. I love love love this bag but have carried it maybe 10x and it's too small for my liking. There are two layers to this bag, and an inside zipper. Be aware that the lock is tarnished as many older Chloe hardware will do. Purchased at Nordstrom. Retails for $1455, asking $380 shipped with signature confirmation, and insurance. On the fence about selling this one so if no interest I will keep.

Measurements:
Length: 13"
Height: 9.5"
Approx 1" thick
Top of handle to bag, 13"

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Please let me know if you need more pictures or have any questions!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Boo! I see lots of views but no takers? Going on vacation soon so price drops! Don't be shy submitting offers either!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BUMP!

Needed three new tires last weekend, gotta go on a vacation I don't want to be a part of in May so these last two items have to go!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts