Authentic Jeans Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
I think that's an older style. Since I would consider it "basic" for R&R I (basic wash, nothing special with the R's in terms of color/bling/etc.) would probably say $79-$99 if it was new and first quality (ie not 2nds or irregular).

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
They look extremely old, and they don't look like they fit well :( I wouldn't buy them unless they were like $20 shipped :IDK But that's just me. If you like them, go for it and prove me wrong :)

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
Those are weird....um pics of the inner tags would help? The last pic makes them look like men's jeans....

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
We don't allow threads like this in general areas as they usually turn into sales threads. PM a mod if you need help pricing an item.

Thanks.

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
NOT for sale. Just asking!

I understand.
I realize that, however its still preferred that you PM a mod.

See here:
OK, I am locking this thread now.
I would like to remind EVERYONE there is to be no promoting of ones own sales in the discussion areas, and threads like this one of the OP, is bordering on that exact thing.

While I realize it was not the intention of the OP to do so, these threads are just like doing that.

For the future, please PM a Moderator, a member that is a big ebay seller, and/or run a completed listing search on ebay for pricing ideas for your item.

ANY moderator here will be glad to help you all with that.
'K?
:magwink
size 29 will probably fetch a lot of money.

In the future please PM a mod or someone knowledgeable in the brand for pricing as these threads often turn into sales threads. Thanks!

I am locking this now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.