Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't own a pair of these. But today at Nordstrom Rack, they got a HUGE shipment of TR jeans in and they are going fast. My question is...if I were to buy a few at $99...what are my chances of making a profit? I don't know what style they are yet...haven't even researched or learned about TR. Also, what are popular sizes that will sell easily?? I want a pair, so I'm hoping I can sell a few and get one for me free!

· Premium Member
32,334 Posts
Kelly is correct.:)

Run completed listings searches on ebay to see what prices items are going for.
That way you will better know what you can expect.

Unless it is something rare, whether wash, size, style or so, 99 is a high price to pay if you are looking to resell.

PLEASE do not post particular items in the discussion areas regarding selling anything.

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pics

I think I got the Boss 10500 (pictured)?? From what I can get from the pics on the sticky...I don't know. The others they have are the kind with the seam that wrap around...Easy Rider?? The washes on that style are like this one and a little lighter color...not sure exactly, maybe the stone wash you were speaking of. Are these two styles not very popular?
Thanks again :)

· Registered
1,728 Posts
The ones are pictured are the stone washes we are talking about and theyre worth DIDDLY SQUAT!!! If you're buying them for $100 they better be Super T or really good Big T washes if your thinking about getting a decent profit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.