Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i really like the look of dry denim (new and aged) but a lot of people say to wear the same jeans every day. is this weird. that seems kind of weird and when people notice that you wear the same jeans every day they will prob be thinking wtf... is this akward. wearing them like 3 times a week is fine but 7.....

can someone give me some opinions

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
No one told you wear it 7 times a week, some people rotate their raw jeans.

And who cares what people think, that's one thing about clothes people tend to have issues with. "what will people think if I wear the same jeans everyday?"
"what will people think if I wear a pink shirt?"
If you ever have to question it, it shows you lack confidence and it's best you avoid wearing/purchasing the item...

If you have confidence, it shows and you'll look good no matter what you wear.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I wear the same jeans almost every day and have pink shirts I wear !! :magwink

Wear whatever you want buddy. You would be surprised at how little people actually pay attention to what jeans you're wearing on a day to day basis. Most weeks I probably get 4 or 5 days of wear out of a pair but other weeks maybe only 2 or 3. Wear em on whatever schedule you want, peoples opinion shouldn't matter. I also totally agree with what Epicure said.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
People only wear them 7 times per week is because they want their raw denim to fade/break in faster. It's your choice whether you want to wear it 1 time per week, or 7.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts