Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dusseldorf Flynts

Tri-Color Relaxed A's in Melbourne

I wish the Tri-Color A's were regular A-pocket fit, not relaxed; then they would be mine!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
I love those A's ... :drool:

But I also can't wear Relaxed A's ... :shake

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Don't really like the new flynts...but the tri-color A's look pretty darn sweet.

Just size down one or two koro they probably won't be so relaxed anymore :p

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Don't really like the new flynts...but the tri-color A's look pretty darn sweet.

Just size down one or two koro they probably won't be so relaxed anymore :p
I can't, I wear 28! :cry Non-relaxed A's (I think they're ARU) are already pretty baggeh on me ...

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea im going to need to get those flynts... they were like one of the few pairs that wasnt on sale for that 24 hour neiman marcus thing

·
Registered
937 Posts
Those are nice. I saw a few new ones at Barney's Co-Op a couple of weekends ago in NYC when I was shopping with the boy. At least, I think they are new; I'm not as up on my men's styles as I am with the women's styles but I liked these a lot and made a mental note of them as possible Christmas gifts for boyfriend. :)

The Mojo Bootcut in St. Petersburg:

The Maveric in Slouchy Fit (Fiji Blue Wash):
7 for all mankind Maverick Slouchy-Fit Jeans -  Shop by Pocket -  Neiman Marcus

and the most :love AWESOME OF ALL :love (IMHO, of course :eek:)
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/c...t000000cat000470cat000526cat8940732cat9070735

I really think I might have to get those for boyfriend for Christmas. I doubt he'll even wear them though. I wish they made a women's version.

Sorry again if they're not new, I'm really behind on them but I saw these and loved them. :)

~L.

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
1 and 3 are new I believe. The Maverick/Blade runner (as J'n'J have called it) were released pretty recently, just not BRAND new.

3 is interesting. Not quite sure if I like it or not. But interesting concept, haha.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the St. Petersberg Mojos have been around for a while; they're nice but bootcut which is a no-no for me... I would have gotten those Toledos but hadnt seen them until I bought the Toledo Slimmys for retail. I do love the Toledo slimmys because of the metallic pockets and that they're a more tapered leg; but if those toledo studded go on sale they will be mine.

The mens line is really expanding nicely IMO (loving all the skinny tapered fits)
I really want the new Metal Mercer Floyds

·
Registered
173 Posts
not really feeling them....the dusseldorfs look a tad too girly for my taste...they need to come up with new fabrics too...

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
I don't mind Mojo pockets (and I :love SPT with all that is within me), but I'm not sure whether or not I can do the Bootcut.

I'm not a huge fan of the Maverick pocekts, and that TOL The Standard just wigs me out big time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts