Authentic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
What is going on over there at R&R?! Did someone design this while they were high or something? :shake

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
They're just robo Rs without embellishments. Granted, that's an incredibly plain pair of jeans but I don't find the pockets hideous, just...bland...or maybe underworked/incomplete

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
loll wth is that??

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
LOL fail. looks robotic.
hence the term "robo R"? :magwink:rofl

i actually am warming up to these pockets. not this one particularly, but there was a pair i posted a while back from saks, a pair of greyish neils with "studded" robo Rs...they don't look that bad. definitely better than the riddell R, IMO. and i agree with braindead...these look very, very unfinished. is there even any fading in that wash?!?! :eyebug:rofl

ETA: that's $248?!?!?! wtf :shake

also, why are all these new pairs 98/2 blends? i want some more 100% cotton pairs...

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
i actually am warming up to these pockets. not this one particularly, but there was a pair i posted a while back from saks, a pair of greyish neils with "studded" robo Rs...they don't look that bad. definitely better than the riddell R, IMO.
Those would be the Vulgar Craft that come in Neil. I liked those as well!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
They're not that bad. I think its the plain wash that really makes them look dull. I think if they had a nice wash to go with those pockets, it would look better. These look almost like an Iconic wash.

·
Banned
569 Posts
I don't mind the pockets...but the wash is crappy :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts