Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because you won't be able to concentrate! My new Heritage Bobby in Boss wash from Leesamarie are taunting me from my car! And I have stacks of papers to grade and lessons to plan but all I want to do is leave and try on m jeans!!!:headspin

Sorry for the pointless post, I just had to share.

And while I'm making pointless posts...I had a dream with Joan in it last night. She was giving me advice on my DHV studded waist A pockets. I think I might spend too much time on the forums...:bigeyes:ashamed

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
lol that has happened to me a few times...ill call the house and my BF says yeah the jeans came...then all day at work i cant concentrate on anything but trying on the damn jeans:rofl

·
Registered
621 Posts
Same here. I'll check on USPS.com for delivery confirmation and when I see it's there, I'm like a speed demon on my way home! My drive is at least an hour sometimes more with traffic and is excruciating when my jeans are waiting to be opened!! :rofl

·
Registered
8,234 Posts
Lol, Jess!! I've been in the same situation several times. Customs is around the corner from my school, so if a jeans gets stuck at customs, I pick them up on the way to teaching. :jumping :twitch :roll

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
umm hello! PICS! just go try them on!

·
Registered
70 Posts
im even sadder. . . i wait for the jeans to arrive. if i buy something good, i think about it everyday all day until it comes:shake

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Okay, I'm home and I love them. But I'm not posting pics until I lose the suspiciously muffin-like thing at the top that is my halloween candy binge.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Okay, I'm home and I love them. But I'm not posting pics until I lose the suspiciously muffin-like thing at the top that is my halloween candy binge.

Please stop telling stories!! You are such a hottie!!! :love

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
where are the piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics?

·
Denim Goddess
7,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will post in a week or so. I think they run TTS but they are LOW!

I am having a anti-me week, so there is no way in hell I'm putting up pics right now. I promise that if nothing else, I'll PM my ban buddy & Lisa pics :love.

Sorry guys. :(

·
Registered
3,465 Posts

I am having a anti-me week, so there is no way in hell I'm putting up pics right now. I promise that if nothing else, I'll PM my ban buddy & Lisa pics :love.

Ahem... I'm feeling a little left out :sadwave

·
Denim Goddess
7,218 Posts

Umm me too since I am half your buddy!!!!

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
When you say tts, do you mean the size you normally wear in rigid or did you get the same size you wear in stretch? I'm thinking of getting them but I'm wondering if I should size up for the rigid.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts