Authentic Jeans Forums banner

What should I do about these Neptune Kellys?

• Keep this size

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • Size down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They don't look good, return them

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got these beauties in the mail today!! The wash is amazingly gorgeous and I love the pockets. However, they *almost* fit perfectly, except that as I wear them they are getting baggier in the waist and butt...what do you all think? I don't know if I could really size down one without them looking too tight, but does the saggy butt seem yucka?

I really wish I had a butt :(

and some hips...

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I think they look awesome just the way they are too! But if you are uncomfortable with the extra waist space, maybe try shrinking first?

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
i think those look fantastic. i'm afraid that if you sized down, they would fit you better in the waist but be too tight on your thighs. how does the material feel now?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^That's my worry, too, because the thighs fit perfectly...stupid body for being disproportionate :(. The material is very soft and stretchy, but I guess overall I'd prefer too loose than too tight.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Those are gorgeous! I agree with everyone, maybe try shrinking the waist first or get the waist taken in?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
^ Ditto

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
those are gorgeous :drool:
they look beautiful on you, but if they are too big in the waist then i agree with everyone else, i think you should shrink them in the dryer

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
OMG I'm in love :love they're gorgeous and they look just perfect on you!
Keep and try to shrink! :D

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
i've been waiting forever and a day for pics of this jean, and i must say, u NEED TO KEEP! love it! btw, i like ur nail polish...looks like it matches ur top. :D

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alright, I'm convinced- they are keepers- thanks for all the comments!

As for hot washing/drying- it says on the label to only wash these cold, do you think the hot water or dryer will mess up the metallic stitching or color at all, or is that just the standard tag precaution for denim?

·
Registered
14,112 Posts
KEEP, but if they are slightly big, try boiling them. That should help.

They are goooooooooooorgeous!:love:love:love:love

1 - 19 of 19 Posts