Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell what wash these are? I wanna say midnite rocker, but i'm not sure. And any tips on how they might fit in the melrose cut? Thanks!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
It looks like Melrose by the distressing by the knee. I have a pair of Melrose Midnight Rocker and they were definitely tight at first (discouragingly so!) but stretched out nicely out over the first day i wore them. Now they fit perfect! For Reference I'm a tts/slightly small 25 in 7FAM and got these in 25 too

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok, thanks! i hope your'e right! i usually buy 27 in paige, but got these in 26 as my midnite rocker robertsons stretched waaay too much for me (i wear 26 in sfam). i hope they fit!! :eek:hno

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hopefully these will too. now i'm not feeling quite so stupid for bidding on a size down. thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I agree, I am a TTS 26 in most jeans but sometimes I wear a 27 in paiges and I got these in a 26 - very tight at first but I damp stretched them a bit (probably not necesary though) and wore them around and by the end of the day they fit perfectly. I think super tight was the key - they've stretched out nicely and never get baggy :) (like some of my others can :()

1 - 6 of 6 Posts