Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi this guy is selling me tr jeans. they look real to me. i ve touch them n everythin but the only thing that is throwing me off is that on the first inside tag instead of having a horseshoe there is a Buddha it does have the silver stiching i think i m pretty sure.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no i dont have pix but i mean they seem real. they have everythin except that instead of a horseshoe there is a buddha on the front tag on the inside.

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
no i dont have pix but i mean they seem real. they have everythin except that instead of a horseshoe there is a buddha on the front tag on the inside.
You buying MENS jeans??

Mens have a Buddha tag, womens have the horseshoe.

Pics are still needed however. Fakers know this.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah they r authentic

aite i saw them one more time today he is gettin them tomorrow my size. it has the silver stichin n everythin else thats needed. he sells them for 100 so i was surprised. i also checked if they were symetrical. it has both authentic inside tags and outside tags with price. the retail is 345.00. they are mens and they are the billy super t. can t wait till tomorrow to get them.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
aite i saw them one more time today he is gettin them tomorrow my size. it has the silver stichin n everythin else thats needed. he sells them for 100 so i was surprised. i also checked if they were symetrical. it has both authentic inside tags and outside tags with price. the retail is 345.00. they are mens and they are the billy super t. can t wait till tomorrow to get them.
Based off that I am 99% sure they are fake, all those fake super ts have the wrong retail price, it should be $319 or rarely $328...

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Super T's for $100 would be a dead give away for me! Post pics here before you pay! If a price seems too good to be true, it usually is!!
Plus, just because it has the silver security strip doesn't mean anything! Most fakes do. You have to look at it with a magnifing glass to see the micro stitching on the strip.If it is fake it will just be a silver thread with no writing.

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
Agree with Stalucky and melmom - please don't drop $100 before checking here with photos!

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
Does anyone besides me have a funny feeling someone is going to be buying those certain fakes anyway?:whistle

·
Banned
4,287 Posts
^^you always say what I'm thinking and don't want to say.:D

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
aite i dont have the pix yet but

i do have some more information on the jeans. so they r BILLY BIG T. retail for $284.00. the color is whiskey creek. and then the style is 888580MBY. i ll have pix later on today i promise with tags n everythin.

·
Premium Member
32,335 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts