Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
I've been looking for some jeans for my sister. She wears a size 12 in jeans. How does that compare to a 32? Thanks!

·
Registered
10,459 Posts
Okay, I resisted for over an hour. Saw Pam's BIN notice, checked them out, drooled a little, then realized that I do not need another pair of jeans right now.

Tore myself away from the computer, went and made coffee, took a shower. In the shower I realized that my "bum-around-the-house" beat-up Nakita bootcuts are starting to get a hole in them, and hey! I could get the Tribals to replace my old Nakitas! I love rationalization. So, if the Tribals were still available after my shower, I'd get them.

Came back upstairs and voila, nobody's hit the BIN yet! So, I guess it was just meant to be. :D

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Okay, I resisted for over an hour. Saw Pam's BIN notice, checked them out, drooled a little, then realized that I do not need another pair of jeans right now.

Tore myself away from the computer, went and made coffee, took a shower. In the shower I realized that my "bum-around-the-house" beat-up Nakita bootcuts are starting to get a hole in them, and hey! I could get the Tribals to replace my old Nakitas! I love rationalization. So, if the Tribals were still available after my shower, I'd get them.

Came back upstairs and voila, nobody's hit the BIN yet! So, I guess it was just meant to be. :D
I'm glad you got them!!! It was really hard not to pull the trigger.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts